Concern for a fellow member

Hi everyone! I’m sorry if this is in the wrong category… I wasn’t sure where to put it. I’ve been concerned for @eversunny. She’s been MIA on the boards for about 6 weeks. I last spoke to her about a month ago, and I know she had been having health problems. I pm’d her 5 days ago without a response, which is unusual. Has anyone else heard from her? Praying all is well with her.

3 Likes

I haven’t heard from her either. She was gonna buy some kits from me. Hope everything is ok.

1 Like

I’ve noticed she hasn’t been around. But that happens with forum members sometimes. I recall several who were extremely active and then disappeared in a flash. Try not to worry about her. Hopefully every thing is fine and she’s just busy with real life stuff.

2 Likes

I hope your right. We’ve messaged a few times in the past and she usually replies fairly quickly which is why I’m concerned.

1 Like

She hasn’t been active on IG since July 23 either :thinking:

2 Likes

I love how we care for each other like that in this forum! That’s an amazing collectivity. I hope she is doing well.

2 Likes

When I talked to her at the end of July, she said she was on day 7 with a migraine and that if the medicine didn’t help, she was going back to the doctor.

2 Likes

I have Ever’s number, I’ll reach out

10 Likes

Ah thank you! Please let us know if she’s OK!

2 Likes

So true!

1 Like

I know she had posted about having a brain surgery earlier in the year. I hope she is doing well

3 Likes

Ever reached out to me last night and asked me to post this:

Hello, I love you all deeply and super appreciate the prayers and concern, my health took a dive in July with a two week severe migraine that triggered a domino effect of other health problems and I’ve been back and forth to the hospital since. It’s starting to get sorted but I’m struggling and have only been keeping in contact with my closest friends/partner/family. Things are bad enough I had to take the year off uni, which I didn’t even do last semester while having brain surgery. Then ontop of things my hometown has been apart of the Oregon wildfires and the town I’m currently living in was under evac notice for over a week and I’m extremely allergic to smoke. I’m slowly starting to get my feet under me again but it’s been a very rough unexpected few months.

11 Likes

Thank you @chloelv for reaching out to her. I hate to hear that she’s having so many health problems. Hugs and prayers for restored health @eversunny

4 Likes

On the upside, Oregon is finally getting some much needed rain.

5 Likes

Let her know that we are praying for her and hope she feels better soon.

4 Likes

@eversunny you are in my thoughts and prayers! See you when you come back!

1 Like