Completed projects finally

Finally finished up a few outfits I have been working on. The first two are newborn sized and the rest are for 10” mini babies. The bonnets are so cute and tiny. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

34 Likes

So precious!

2 Likes

Beautiful! I love the prints you’ve chosen!

3 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

So cute!!

1 Like

Great job! Minis are always harder than bigger sizes!

3 Likes

Very cute!! Love that last pick fabric!

1 Like

These are amazing!! I am in love with the ivory with red flower buds!

1 Like

They are all absolutely beautiful, you are so talented!

1 Like

Oh my goodness how beautiful! Are they for sale?

2 Likes

they are really beautiful. the prints are lovely.

1 Like

They are all so beautiful

1 Like

I love them :slight_smile: Gorgeous!!!

1 Like

Thank you, everyone! I’m so happy y’all like the fabric. I liked it but wasn’t sure others would. :heart:

@YelenaRey Yes, the minis seem like they are harder to make than the newborn ones. Especially since there aren’t many patterns for them. You have to kind of wing it. And everything is so small, it makes the details a little harder.

@AnnieSokay No, these are not for sale. They are all claimed. One is actually a prize for the Easter baby challenge! But if you see anything you like here, let me know being I’m working on your outfits. The only fabric I do not have is what’s in the second photo. :blush:

3 Likes

@Tessa I was just wondering if you were taking orders and had prices set. They are all so pretty! I need to slow down on spending - just cause things are so cute, lol!

1 Like

Ive decided I’m not going to make clothes to sell. I will sew occasionally, but I think I want to reborn for a while. I’m just not where I need to be physically to sew full time. But I’m glad I tried again because I really do enjoy it!

4 Likes

Absolutely beautiful

1 Like

There all so beautiful! I love the floral prints you selected, there very nice.

1 Like

OMG that 2nd outfit fabric is ADORABLE! They are all so sweet…

1 Like

WOW! They are beautiful. You.are so talented.

1 Like