Collectors-how attached are you to your reborns?

“Hey, you’re leaving!”:joy::joy:

1 Like

Kodi Bear is a cute one.

1 Like

I can see how the change of perspective would help;as you’re creating them.

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: Yup!! It’s kind of a shock and they deserve a little kiss and snuggle. :joy:

2 Likes

No, I haven’t put blanks together – the thought has crossed my mind, but nope. Yes, I always planned to keep them all. I may end up having to get rid of some – who knows? Or, I may just display them all over the house. We have a pretty large house and it is just hubby and I. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have a couple of blanks put together because they don’t have bags to be in and my kit cubby is getting a bit crowded. A bonus is that they’re cute, even unpainted.

3 Likes

@Ladybuggirl thank you.
@TrinityCrystal That’s a good way to think about it when you start to paint.

4 Likes

As the years have gone by and the hobby has grown, so have my tastes. I’ve only sold one of mine from my collection, and I don’t regret it at all because I was able to get another one whom I love to pieces! That being said, there are a few who I could part with and it not be a big deal. Others, I would never be able to let go! I used to think that I would never sell any, but like I said, my tastes have changed, and new kits are constantly coming out. I think it’s natural to want something “new” in your collection, and most of us don’t have space for the old as well.

4 Likes

I think you can do whatever you want with the kit you buy as it is yours.

2 Likes