Can anyone advice on size for
Fei yen
Gemma
Maddox/Maggie
Bean
Precious Gift
Realborn Emma?

Thanks in advance x

In my experience, the 20" babies usually fit a small newborn or the largest preemie size. It kind of depends on the clothing. Even the same brand may sometimes be different.
If I want to make sure something fits, I sometimes just take the doll to the store, haha.

2 Likes

Thanks @EnchantedOrphanage none of these dolls are finished yet lol , just out shopping and was gonna buy 0-3 thank goodness you saved me my money lol

2 Likes

Fei yen is the same size as Libby…i painted a Libby and i believe i got her into 3-6 month size clothes

1 Like

I have Gemma at home and she has REALLY long legs. I have her put together with a 20" Realborn 3/4 limb body. Newborn footed sleepers don’t fit her at all and she just barely squeezes into 0-3 footed sleepers. I learned that everything I buy for her must be footless. Other than that, Carter’s 0-3 fits well and some newborn onesies can be stretched to fit her.

1 Like

Thanks for the tips @amgarlough @melcurll

@Nanasherry aww what a little cutie , would that be the same as early baby or newborn ? Does it have a number inside for the premature size ? I’m in Europe and we have several premature sizes x

Precious Gift wears newborn sized clothing

2 Likes

She’s 16 inches long, which is a little over 40cm. If you have the same size system as here, that would be a size 40.

1 Like

Thanks Karen x

1 Like

Fei Yen wears a US 0-3 months size.

1 Like

I’m in Germany and all baby clothes seem to start from 50 :disappointed:

I am making a Native American Indian but cannot find the accessories ,clothing and the cradleboard

I’m in the Netherlands, hi neighbor! :smile:
50 is a newborn size. You’d need to look online or in a specialty store. Anything under 50 is preemie and is rarely sold by big stores.

1 Like

Thanks @EnchantedOrphanage I’m still getting used to Deutchland and as I’m in small town I don’t have much options so guess its online shopping . I really want to learn how to make baby clothes with sewing machine but language barrier is stopping me from classes .

@skippy56 found these on wish.com

@skippy56

@skippy56

I speak a bit of German, learned it in school. :slight_smile:
But maybe some online classes? YouTube videos perhaps?

1 Like

@EnchantedOrphanage my problem is no kita for my 2 year old so can’t go to German classes and at home every time I try practice my baby is climbing all over me . when he goes to sleep around 9pm all I want to do is go to bed lol .