Clothes question

It looks like I may be doing a set of Caleb twins. Has anybody done Caleb? Where on earth did you find clothes and diapers for him? Can he wear micro-preemie clothes?

I am doing a Caleb now, and asked the same thing:-) Carters preemie clothes and the preemie store. Although, Caleb and I haven’t gone shopping yet. But we are getting close! I am wondering… Are these 25 week preemies supposed to have eyebrows?

So, micro preemie is better?
@Nikkiroc If you go shopping for Caleb, will you tell me for sure what fits? I am doing precious memorial twins and I want them to be perfect.

Oh, also, where do you get diapers for Caleb? Do I have to buy doll diapers? Oh and someone was talking about tiny pacis. Where did they finially find them? I think I’ll search for that answer. I’m pretty sure it’s on here somewhere.

thanks!

Honeybug has the tiny pacifiers @ Dolls So Real, Mac Person and Nonies Angels. You can get real preemie and micro preemie diapers (I use these for my 10 inch mini babies) at Small Beginnings. Clothes to fit you can get from The Preemie Store, Perfectly Preemie, The Nurture Place. 3-4 pound size fits 13-15 inch dolls.

2 Likes

I put him in the Carter’s Preemie onesies that came in a three pack and washed and dried on HOT. I made the pants out of a child’s tights and the hat is the cuff of another sock. You can also cut the onesie and make it into a T-shirt and short pants by putting elastic in the waist and hemming the top of the “shirt”. (This was one of my early babies and my first and only preemie and horrible painted hair).

5 Likes

Oh thanks so much, Jeanhai. Great info. I’m going to some of those now!

Pia, he’s adorable, even for a beginning baby. Your talent was showing even then! I wonder what he’d look like if you did him now.

1 Like

He is as cute a can be…love him!

1 Like

I used preemie clothing from Wal-Mart. The onsie was a little long but not too bad. The little diapers I bought off eBay.

1 Like

@honojane, dollsbysandie.com sells authentic hospital micropreemie diapers.

4 Likes

Dolls by Sandie has an assortment of different size preemie diapers. She even has micro preemie.

2 Likes

I found the even tinier preemie clothes at Target. They were the 3-pack that Pia mentioned. I find that they are smaller than the ones commonly sold at Walmart.

2 Likes

Wow! I got so many good answers. I think I know where to get everything right now. Thank you ladies so much!

2 Likes

Yeah, those are the ones I found that fit Rosebud perfectly. Target is the store for micro preemies lol.

5 Likes

I bought them!! They are super cute!

2 Likes

I bought one once and was shocked at how little it was lol. Soooo cute.

1 Like

The preemie store and perfectly preemie and Ava’s babys are a great place for clothes, and dolls so real and dolls by Sandi for diapers

Really, really useful info. Thanks!