Clothes for kits that aren't out yet

I’ve been waiting for BB to bring out their clown kits. I want two of them and make sweet clown twins. I’ve had to stop myself several times from buying clothes for them already, but when I saw these dresses were on sale, (and will likely not be sold again in the future) I knew I had to get them.
Sweet light pink dresses with bright colored polka dots, so cute for a pair of clowns!

I do feel a bit silly for buying clothes for kits that I can’t even order yet.

Little Lizzie modeling one of the dresses.

15 Likes

Nothing wrong with planning ahead!

4 Likes

That’s the nature of the game :wink: I have more baby clothes than I need! And I still can’t resist a good sale :laughing:

4 Likes

There lovely and not only for clowns i love polkadots
May i ask were you bought them ?

1 Like

I plan ahead quite often so welcome to the club :rofl:. You couldn’t pass up something so perfect these are adorable!!

1 Like

I am guilty of the same thing! I have a few different piles of clothes for kits I don’t have :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: it’s fun, and it makes it even more exciting to get the baby!

1 Like

Those are adorable! Perfect for those guys! My yet to be release three year old June already has almost a complete wardrobe and I don’t even know if I am brave enough to buy her when she comes out :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ve bought outfits that I loved and then searched for just the right baby to put them on. At least you know who’s going to wear yours.

2 Likes

Glad I’m not alone! I’ve got two boxes filled with baby clothes, with the fancier dresses hanging in my closet. I could easily dress them in regular baby clothes, but where’s the fun in that?

2 Likes

You’re from the Netherlands too, right? They’re from Zeeman.

I agree! I don’t think I’d put a real baby in half of the stuff I have. But that’s what’s so great about these “babies,” they just lay there and model their new outfits real nice!

1 Like

Totally normal. My blank kits have more clothes than I do. :rofl:

2 Likes