Closed 2

Hey…I’ll throw this one in for feedback too :joy::joy:. Like I said…it was a stressful and busy day with these three trying to take photos on a cloudy day with a camera I’m still trying to get accustomed to. Share your feedback on the best and worst.

Update: Thanks ladies for the feedback.

18 Likes

I think your painting is lovely. I’m just not a fan of this kit, haha.
I like how the cuddle body is sewn at the wrists and knees. It looks very snuggly. It’s just a shame the color of it doesn’t really match the skin tone. Though I guess the body is usually covered up more.

2 Likes

Thank you! Selling this kit will be quite interesting indeed. Unfortunately, the cuddle body doesn’t match and most usually cover it up, but for the sake of full disclosure…a few photos of it would be useful to the potential buyer.

6 Likes

I think she is super cute! She seems to be a popular kit. I plan on reborning one soon and probably making it a cuddle, also. For the price of the Reggie bodies, I wish she would have a better selection of colors. Showcasing the body is also a trend so I like those pics. BOL!

3 Likes

She’s adorable!! I’m a huge fan of smiley babies with dimples! May I ask why spend the money on those bodies instead of BB or Mac’s bodies? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I don’t like what’s happening with the stuffed animal.

1 Like

Her skin really glows in the second to last pic.

1 Like

Im not a fan of the kit either…really don’t like the lips or the dimples

3 Likes

Lawdy!:open_mouth::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Never entered my mind! Unnecessary comment. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Nobody can look at this baby and not smile! If you can well I am sad for you because after a rough morning I find her face uplifting and the more I scrolled through her pics the bigger my smile got! Beautiful baby :heart:

4 Likes

At the time I was looking for cuddle bodies, they were sold out for 18” kits. So I bought one from ReggiesDolls. I really like it too…the color is less desirable but the design is quite lovely. I like that it doesn’t look like a pillow body.

1 Like

OMG :joy::joy::joy: I don’t like it either! I just laid him into the picture and didn’t notice that :joy::joy:. Hilarious. That picture won’t make the cut. Thanks lady.

4 Likes

Ditto!!

1 Like

The sun showed through the clouds for just a moment that day…and I just kept snapping photos before it disappeared.

2 Likes

This does look like a much more shapely body than the usual cuddle bodies. I like that it actually has definition with the wrists and hands.

2 Likes

It’s adorable. Worth the money to me.

2 Likes