Clark contest question

Does anyone know when the entries for the Clark prototype contest have to be in?

4 Likes

Feb 28th :grin: I just started working on my Clark

3 Likes

Thanks Lisa.

2 Likes

You’re welcome :blush: are you entering too?

2 Likes

just curious what a prototype contest is…does your doll pic get to be the one they use everywhere? do you win anything? just wondering in case I want to enter one in twenty years or so when I’m confident…lol

3 Likes

Yes, a prototype contest is done to choose who will be the advertising baby for the sculpt. I’m thinking about it, but I need to buy the kit and I have no dolly dollars so unless I sell somthing in the next few days I won’t be in this one. I thought about it awhile back and then forgot.

3 Likes

Hasn’t that one already been done as a proto by Silvia Creations? or is it another one? (I’m not interested in entering but just wondering…is it the Samantha Gregory Clark or is there another one?)

4 Likes

This is the info I was sent regarding Clark @westernstarr so yes you are right if you win this competition than next baby you get to do prototype :grin:

4 Likes

Thanks so much for that…I wondered how it worked…Information is very appreciated…(Won’t be doing one of course but it is nice to know for possible future interest…) :smile:

4 Likes