Christmas lists

Hey anyone else wish we had a wishlist especially for the holidays and bday? My family always wants to know what I want for Christmas and birthday. Wouldn’t it be nice to have a link to a wishlist they could just click on?

2 Likes

@bbsupport It would be great if BB could add this to their site. I know it would make it easier for my husband to shop for holidays. LOL!!!

2 Likes

Mine too Deb! And both sides of our family does secret Santa. Easy peasy

1 Like

I know they said they were doing some stuff to their site. Just maybe this could be one of the options. It would certainly be great! LOL

1 Like

I was thinking that same thing. I wrote mine down on an index card so I could watch the sales and pick them up then. I’m still new at this and sometimes I get the kits confused and have to backtrack and get them straight in my head again. I think it is a wonderful idea. Are you going to suggest it to Nevin?

1 Like

Nevin should see our remarks or Emily will. So lets keep our fingers crossed they might add this option. Gosh my wishlist would be a mile long! LOL!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unfortunately, my husband would get lost even with a wishlist! He hasn’t figured out how to shop, let alone use the internet to do it! On the bright side, I do get exactly what I want for Christmas by picking it out! We just wrap them so I can’t play with them before Christmas!

1 Like

@djjessie228 LOL!!! Thats what we do too. My hubby feels hes really putting thought into it by doing so. I can’t agree more! LOL :smile:

We have a strict rule in my house that I pick out what I want now- it makes me happy thus everyone is happy. My ex-husband made me this way by buying me stuff he wanted. My new husband is trained properly lol! It would be nice to set up a wish list that you could move into you cart when you are ready to buy!

1 Like

@rosered You got that right!!! LOL!