Christmas doll pictures

IS IT TO EARLY TO START POSTING CHRISTMAS DOLL PICTURES…realborns

2 Likes

No. Christmas is right around the corner.

2 Likes

Have any ? I always like to look and sometimes I even post

1 Like

You might be too late! I’ve been seeing xmas decorations since kids went back to school in Aug. People already have Xmas lights up in my neighborhood and im still eating halloween candy. I’m thinking xmas is gonna go year round pretty soon. :evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

me too…Any new dolls?

Haha xD

I already started dressing mine for my Christmas listings. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

I’ve got one listed as a Christmas baby already. I’m currently at work on two more I hope to get listed in a week or so. People start shopping hard the day after Thanksgiving so it’s best to get them out there early even if they don’t sell right away. I like reborns.com cause I pay my fees and they can just sit there until somebody loves them. With Ebay I have to keep paying that fee and re-listing if they don’t sell right away… plus the crazies are numberless over there.

17 Likes

Little Abbie had a Christmas dress up day. Rather a drab day for pics today so I have lightened it up a tad.

19 Likes

Cute what kit is she

1 Like

Samantha. :smile:

Emery and Kalen all ready for Christmas

15 Likes

Just listed my 1st Christmas baby of the year on Reborns this afternoon. Precious Gift, my favorite sculpt of all time :heart: Also finished Sugar but ran out of time to take pics today ~ getting dark way too early now! Still have 3 others left to finish, but this is a start:

19 Likes

Christmas is getting closer here is one of mine I forgot to post earlier .

15 Likes

These are my first babies I made for my 3 daughters last Christmas :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Here are my latest:

20 Likes

Kami Rose.

23 Likes

I lve everyone’s babies! I don’t have any baby’s out so here’s an oldie but a goodie.

18 Likes

A recently finished baby. Morris by Alicia Toner.

17 Likes

Another Christmas baby.

15 Likes