🎅 Christmas Baby Challenge 2018

Hello Ladies ,I have decided that I would give hosting this challenge a chance .I have never done anything like this before so please be patient with me.

GENERAL RULES:

1.Please do not reveal what kit you will be using also refrain from displaying it on any form of social media until after voting closes (Nov 30).This included Facebook, Instagram,Snapchat ,EBay etc

2.You can use any kit if your choice

3.You May enter more than one baby if you wish…

4.Voting is open to FORUM MEMBERS ONLY

5.There will be two polls.1 for realistic and 1 for Alternative

6.Realistic Entries -must look human and be wearing a Christmas outfit or costume
Alternative-can be your favourite Christmas movie character, elf , snowman ,winter princess . The possibility are endless .

7.There will be 1st , 2nd and 3rd place winners in both categories.Prizes are yet to be determined

8.I will need 3 pictures for each entry.
1-blank kit you will be working on
2-close up shot
3-full body shot

9.Pictures can be submitted to me at anytime ldbr2007@hotmail.com

START DATE : With the Holidays fast approaching you are welcome to start immediately.

FINAL SUBMISSION DATE:
November 27th at 11:59pm

VOTING WILL BE OPEN :
November 28th-30th
Voting closes November 30 at 11:59pm

You may vote for your own baby
You can only vote once per category

Please feel free to let me know if I have forgotten anything

Let your creative juices flow and remember to have fun :evergreen_tree:

21 Likes

Thank you for hosting ! It will be fun ! I will be happy to give some crochet baby booties and hats as prizes.

4 Likes

I’m in. I didn’t feel confident enough to sign up last time. Who’s with me?

2 Likes

Sounds like fun. I may try this one

2 Likes

I might be able to be in on this one.

1 Like

I think I’ll try my hand at this one too

1 Like

A few weeks ladies and gentlemen’s and kits on sale now

Oooo, I just might enter this time!

Don’t know if Ill be able to now…I have two customs I accepted the other day. I might be able to fit one in. Right now I have two nearly completed and Ill have to put hair on them as well.

The Halloween one was so much fun that I think I will give this one a shot too. Thanks for hosting!

1 Like

I think I may give this one a try.
Thank you for hosting!!

1 Like

I’m in! Thanks for hosting!!

So the alternative baby should be Christmas Themed such as elf, fairy, snowman, winter princess, or from a Christmas Movie? Do you mean no Zombies and Vampires etc?

3 Likes

@AnnieSokay If vampires and zombies represent Christmas for you who am I to tell you that it is not right .
Have fun and use you imagination .

9 Likes

Yay, cool pic!

1 Like

I’ll join if I can lol

1 Like

Yay! I hope to be able to participate in this one. :santa:t3:

1 Like

I’ll play! There’s a chance I won’t be able to make the deadline, but if that happens I’ll bow out (if that’s ok?)

Happy to donate a prize again- I’ll look through my inventory and get back with y’all on exactly what :blush:

2 Likes

That would be wonderful .Thank you so much for the offer

2 Likes

Yay! I’m in!

Last contest was so much fun so I’m in!

1 Like