Christmas 2019 photos

Let’s show all our babies dressed for the holidays!!

33 Likes

I always love your group pics! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you!!! Took me the WHOLE morning to get some good photos with everyone looking ok

5 Likes

Woo, that’s a lot of work. It would take me a couple days to dress all them. Beautiful babies

1 Like

It did! I had a dolly friend come down for the weekend and we dressed them all over a couple of days.

3 Likes

So sweet!!

1 Like

Dolly heaven!! xoxo

1 Like

I love your group pictures, thank you so much for sharing them! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Mine are all packed up :no_mouth: just three days until move now. Yours all look amazing

1 Like

June and Joseph

11 Likes

So cute!!

This is all I’ve got lol Only baby left in my nursery, and she’s getting picked up by her new mom on Friday. I’ll have puppy christmas pics soon but I don’t know if those count lol

10 Likes

So sweet!!! And please post pics of the new puppy!!!

1 Like

What a beautiful collection! Love them all!! :heart_eyes:

Love to see all the babies dressed for Christmas!!

Gorgeous photography!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

And gorgeous baby, of course. :heart::heart:

1 Like

Thank you! I love photographing real newborns and I do a better job on those ones because reborns are harder to photograph lol

1 Like

Yess! It can be difficult to get that “realism” from a reborn. It’s all about positioning and you’ve mastered it, no doubt. Just gorgeous. I think the photography can make or break a sale and any baby. Love coming across others who put time and effort. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you! I feel that way too. I see far too many badly photographed dolls, and of course most of them don’t sell

1 Like