Christine Woolley tutorial

Had the opportunity to meet this lovely lady at rose and purchase her brown hair tutorial. Here is my first try using it

If you’d like to see her other pictures, she’s on reborns
https://www.reborns.com/item/69212

12 Likes

It turned out great.

Laurie

I bought her hair tutorial at rose too! Just getting ready to try it on my latest baby. Hope I don’t ruin him :grimacing:

1 Like

I love her!! What a sweetie. Her hair is amazing, I think I will have to get the tutorial too!

I wonder which tutorial is better, hers or Ladonna’s?

Your hair looks great btw! :heart::heart::heart:

I think it would depend on your style. LaDonna’s is more vintage, IMO, but the other one is more like a “today” baby would be.

1 Like

I pre-ordered her tutorial package, and it came in and I was about to get ready to try it when a tree blew inside our house. So, now I am on total dolly hold for some time. Not sure how long. We have been in the hotel for over 3 weeks now. And, still waiting on paperwork so the contractor can get started on the repairs. But, I look forward to trying it.

2 Likes

I bought a baby from Christine and his hair is amazing!! Actually every detail of him is amazing

5 Likes

I’ve had her tutorial for about a month. I’m scared to try it. I may mess the head up. I think I’m gonna try it on just a painted head first. I’ll make a cuddle baby if it turn out right.

1 Like

Great! I guess I’m going vintage! Where do you live that a tree blew in? How horrible! I hope your hotel has a nice pool!

I live in NW Louisiana. The pool is OK. Goes from 3 ft to 5 ft. It isn’t really huge or anything. :slight_smile:

1 Like

She has pages in her book that you can use for practice. I am making copies on heavy paper to practice for myself. Of course, it may be a while. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I forgot about the pages, I glanced through the book once n haven’t picked it up again. Thanks for reminding me,

1 Like

Depends on what look you like. I think Christine’s hair is more realistic. As for the tutorial, it’s extremely detailed

1 Like

Thanks for the tip! Where can I buy her tutorial? :grinning:
@Jacelyn5440 I I’m houston, I hope you get home soon!!!

Thank you. It will be another 2 weeks ---- ??? weeks. Depends on so many things. Such as weather. If it “sets in” to rain and rains and rains then obviously they can’t get it done. See, the damage is so extensive on that end of our house that they have to rebuild it starting with the studs, then the trusses, etc. Roof. Just so much. For 4 rooms. Our Master bedroom (where it hit), master bath and master closet, and then the living room which is connected to the Master bedroom. It really took a whopping hit. Hard to think it could do that much damage. Course, with the cost of things today, it doesn’t take much to add up to a lot of monetary damage. All new floor coverings in all 4 rooms. New light fixtures, etc., etc. :slight_smile: But, the hotel, while it is not the most wonderful place to live, is not stressful to me. Other things can be stressful. Like people not doing what they say, etc. etc. :slight_smile: You live in the big city – Houston! Were you born there?

2 Likes

No! I was born in Michigan… I’m just stuck in Texas. My husband owns a roofing and remodeling company, and we came here to help the hurricane Harvey victims. There was so much damage here that I think we will stay here forever… unless another place needs him more. I feel bad for you… I know it’s hard being uprooted and having to deal with all of this. Thank God you are unharmed and safe! I hope you have an awesome contractor that does amazing and fast work do you can be home soon!

1 Like

You are so kind. Thanks. It is not stressing me at all – except when I have to deal with UPS who will not get my meds to me on the correct date! We waited at our house almost all day yesterday because that was the day it was set up to be delivered. (It is the chemo drug, and they ship it 2-day) . Then, when I call the drug company, they say oh it will be delivered on Saturday – today. Then she gets me in touch with someone else who can help me… LOL Well, she told me it would be delivered on Monday. I said, “Well, that just won’t work for me. I have no way to be at the house to receive it on Monday.” Oh well. This is the first time I have had that happen in the 6 years I have been on it. But, it is aggravating! :slight_smile: Our contractor has been at our house regularly since the first day after it happened. He is a subcontractor to the company our insurance uses. I think he will do a good job. Our mortgage company will come to inspect at least twice, and when he pulls the permits, they will have someone who will come out and check the work periodically. I started to say no guarantees, but there is. I will not accept it if it is sloppy.

1 Like

I’ll pray that everything goes smoothly and quickly. Did you get your meds? I hope you are back home and comfy soon!