Christine Wooley Tutorial

I used it on my Marcus kit and loved it. The tutorial has very detailed pictures, and the instructions are very clear. My first layers seem a bit too dark, but I love the way it came out. This was my first time painting hair (although I’ve penciled a few heads). I used it over genesis that had been varnished first.

4 Likes

Where did you purchase it Shannon? I saw that Irresistables has the blonde one on preorder for $129.99, is that a good price??

1 Like

I got mine from Dolls So Real.

I ordered it and have it here. I’ve been wanting to learn hair painting. I haven’t tried it yet. I’m a big chicken. I’m going to use a practice head. I love blond hair on a baby.

2 Likes

I got mine directly from Christine’s website at https://www.silverliningartdolls.com
Irrisistables has it on preorder too.

1 Like

Ok! Any updates on the use of her tutorials? I LOOOOOVE what I see from people on Facebook and really want to order one…

These are the first air-dry paints I have tried and I love how easy they have been to use. I still tend to paint my style of hair with them, but the tutorials are very detailed.

1 Like

So rather than just get the tutorial and try to use my genesis paints, I should get the whole shebang and use these along with ghsp & varnish before? I kept thinking oh all I need is the tutorial…