Cherry top?

Ouch! That sounds painful! No rush. My next day off is Sunday, so that will be my first opportunity to go to the yarn store. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I warn everyone about those exacto knives, them I do it EYE ROLL

2 Likes

I hope it’s not super deep!!! That’s horrible!!! Ouch!!!

2 Likes

Hope you heal quickly, @NancyW! That is a painful injury. Don’t ask me how I know. :grin:

And here we go, @Nikkiroc.

4 Likes

It looks like just a simple beanie with a rim around it and the cherry pom pom on top. As you said, you need some multi coloured yarn. When Hancock’s went out of business here I purchased several that would do that well. But I can’t remember the name of it now…

@Katinafleming did they ever message you back and explain what cherry tops actually is? Haha

2 Likes

Nope. But that message came 3-4 days after her first message. I keep watching for another one. I just want to know what a cherry top is. But she may have found a sucker who gave in to her cherry top request. :wink:

3 Likes

It’s a meme around here lol.

2 Likes

Please get better! Put some Neosporin on your wound and keep it clean.

1 Like

Feel better, I have done that with too @NancyW but a band aid was good enough. How many times have we stuck our fingers while rooting?

2 Likes

Too many! :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you, will measure today, and would like to order 2 of them please, if you can make them… message me with price and shipping, and ready to buy…ty!!

1 Like

Thank you! Let me play with the pattern first and show you before you commit to buying! :slight_smile: I will have something to show you on Sunday evening at the latest.

2 Likes

no hurry, want them for Christmas gifts for a few of my custom buyers …18" around (without stretch so maybe 16" around band???) I don’t knit , or know anything about it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds great! :slight_smile: