Cheese cloth verses towel

I am new at this, I bought a nuwave oven. Can I put parchment paper and cheese cloth in it instead of a towel? Really am having issues here. So gonna be a bumpy ride. Thanks

You want to have enough liner in the pan to prevent the kit from touching the metal part and getting too hot. I use a towel that is double in the bottom of the pan. If you use cheese cloth, I would recommend using quite a big amount. I don’t know that the parchment paper would accomplish much. Be sure you have tested the correct setting for the recommended 265 degrees required to heat set the paint.

Okay towel it is. I tried setting 7 and it took 4 minutes to go to 280. Tried setting 6 not at 265 either. Has to be a way to do this. I just am doing it wrong. Any advise, normally I am not as dumb as a box of rocks. But this is hard and I have not even got to doll yet. Thanks for your quick reply. I am going to do this.

I use PL7 for 8 minutes. I would recommend using level 7 and then watch the thermometer. It will not heat as quickly with a kit in the oven. If it hits 275, then turn off the oven and leave the kit in it for a minute or 2 longer. It does not have to be at 265 for the full time, it just has to reach it for a couple of minutes. You can test the “set” after baking with a water moistened q-tip. The paint should not transfer.