Check out this one

Check out this baby AND the price.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Reborn-Baby-boy … 20cdb59e9b

Am I reading this correctly? with 44 bids? Wow

That’s really, REALLY amazing. I’d better hold my tongue.

No way… that is a BB kit!!! Is the reborner famous?? Cindy’s Tate just sold for around $230.00 and is at least as well done… The majority of the bids are from a few people with “0” feedback…one has 14 and a couple of the others with lower bids have feedback… I wonder if this is a couple of kids??? and that the buyer won’t come up with a payment???

Maybe the bidders don’t realize they actually have to PAY for the item once they “win” Very interesting; I’ll be watching to see the end. Pass the popcorn.

Funny Karen!!! I better get the nerve to list that is crazy!!!1

EBay is a mystery…I see gorgeous dolls for decent prices and not one bid…and then something like this… perplexing.

If it’s a righteous sale I say congratulation to the seller on the winner… If it’s some jerks messing with the seller I hope they get what’s coming to them… If it goes south I’d love to have the names to add to my blocked list!

Good grief!

dang!!!

— Begin quote from “rjbour”

If it’s a righteous sale I say congratulation to the seller on the winner… If it’s some jerks messing with the seller I hope they get what’s coming to them… If it goes south I’d love to have the names to add to my blocked list!

— End quote

EXACTLY…I want all those names on my blocked list. I think if this ever happened to one of my auctions, with so many no-feedback bidders, I’d contact eBay and have them end the auction. NO WAY this can be for real. Not with the thousands of other gorgeous babies out there to bid on. I just can’t believe this.

Oh, and p.s. ~

I’d LOVE to know what the music is; love it!

It’s not a “bad baby”, it’s just all those 0 Feedback bidders. If it was me I’d cancel them all back to to 3***a, before it’s too late and the gets the final value fees…

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? … 0890185371

I messaged the seller on eBay after the auction closed and this is the response…

"BIG FAIL!!! hahahahaha, No clue why this baby took off like it did. The winner even messaged me many times and told me her paypal account was all set and she really needed this doll!! AFter she won she messaged me immediately and said, “I ran out of money, sorry.” BUT the fun thing was I offered a second chance offer to one of the bidders and she bought him AND wants another identical one. So I came out with the same financial outcome, just have to make another…a twin if you will So that was a fun ride, but I was suspicious the whole time too. I sell a lot of my clay babes to zero feedback bidders, and they usually are fine. So block her Thanks for keeping tabs, glad to update! Spread the word!"
Stephanie

Whoa!!! maybe it was the music, it IS a beautiful layout.

Would love to know who to block.

— Begin quote from “elikless”

These are no doubt fake ids created by the seller to shill bid and inflate the price of her auction. Happens all the time with many auctions and well known artists as well as new artists. Good grief! Instead of contacting the seller to get some bogus story they should be reported for shilling!

— End quote

I guess I don’t understand why someone would inflate their own auction to an amount that is so out of line with anything they could hope to get?? You could be right though… I messaged the seller again and asked her for the eBay ID name of the person that placed the “winning” bid and haven’t heard from her yet… I really just thought it was some kids playing against each other to win the auction with no intention of paying or even having the ability to pay… Either way, it is a sad situation…