Challenges & Baby Swaps

Just thought Newbies would love to see this site created by Starr West. @westernstarr It showcases dolls created by members of the bountiful baby forum. Take a look the babies are beautiful!

http://bbfcbc.wix.com/bbfcbc

13 Likes

@westernstarr I hadn’t thought to go look at the Easter swap babies. They are amazing. I’m so sorry I didn’t join in that one.

The bunny background wallpaper is really cute. Thanks so much for this site, Starr.

6 Likes

You ladies are so worth it, Helen… I need to add the Character Challenge on there too…haven’t done that yet but will have to go locate the post with the photos on it and get them on there soon…

6 Likes

Wow, really nice website you did @westernstarr. I loved seeing all the reborns. I didn’t really care for precious gift, til I seen the picture of her in the Christmas swap. I must get her. I loved the pictures of honey too. I think I have her tho. They all are nicely done babies. I bookmarked it so I can go back n look again. Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

Thanks, Starr! Now we just need some new contests going!! :smiley:

5 Likes

Thank-you @westernstarr , you did an awesome job. I showed my friends, they loved seeing all the babies in one location. :smiley:

3 Likes