Celeste...this is hard

LOL it is hard because I wanna show her off. OMGGGGG she is such a cute little (kinda big) stinker!!! She is posed right now on my bed, in a wicker basket, with all her parts, wrapped in a blanket and she looks SOOOOO new and realistic. And she still needs hair, lashes, nails, and brows!! I am so excited about her. Sadly I can only text her to family since I can’t share her on FB. I can NOT wait to see everyone’s Celeste.

6 Likes

I want to seeeee!!!

2 Likes

I have her first flesh coats on, but that’s all and I haven’t gotten anything done today cause I don’t feel good. I had heartburn all night from some mexican food I ate too late and then my rescue terrier got sick in the night and made a mess all over that had to be cleaned up. Now today I am just sitting in a recliner, zoned out, and hanging out on my couple of forums. I too am excited to see Celeste. I don’t have a real vision for mine like I did with Irelyn. Maybe it will come…Probably not today, LOL

5 Likes

Awwww! I hope you feel better!!! Tomorrow my move will FINALLY be finished and I can set up my doll room and get back to my babies by Saturday! Fingers crossed. It’s weird… I have dolly withdrawal. It’s all I want to do, and can’t stop thinking about it!!! You will get back to Celeste soon, or you will go crazy. Lololol it’s bizarre!

3 Likes

OMGosh Helen, ditto on the day. My one dachshund threw up in our bed 3AM,; got up and changed the bed linens. 5AM my husband woke me to tell he had got sick again and it was all over the floor; got that mess cleaned up. 6AM went to my daughters to put my grandkids on the bus and at 8AM my husband called to say the dog threw up again in the bed :frowning: Needless to say, I spent the morning washing bed linens and towels and this afternoon I had a splitting headache and bellyache. Not feeling to bad now… praying we are all on the mend including you and your puppy. Can’t wait to see all your Celestes, peekers and sleepers :smile:

2 Likes

I don’t care for it either… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’m still on the fence.

2 Likes

@mimi That was my day almost exactly only I had to clean up after the other end of the dog! Lol. Mine’s okay now. He’s a Yorkie and he simply cannot eat any human food or rich dog food. So today I washed the dog and the linens because my bed took a hit too… YUCK! I’m feeling almost myself now but my tummy is still a little disgruntled. Hope alls well at your house and your dog doesn’t have a serious problem.

2 Likes

[quote=“maitreasuredbabies, post:6, topic:25687, full:true”]
i think im the only one who doesn’t find this kit attractive lol
[/quote] Natasha, you are not alone! I think she has some potential though so I’m going to try.

1 Like

I think her face is cute and her limbs are AWESOME!! :blush:

2 Likes

hope your feeling better soon

2 Likes

hope your feeling better soon

1 Like

I’m better. I’m off to Bible Study in a few minutes. Thanks for your caring hearts!

4 Likes

So glad your feeling better. Knickers (dachshund) is back to the norm. Hunted chipmunks all day on the stonewalls surrounding our property (never has caught one, but he tries). I didn’t feed them (I have 3) until after lunch and only gave Knicky a small portion of boiled hamburger and rice. Kept that down no problem. So sorry your Yorkie had opposite end problem…that is a hundred times worse. Mine are all settled in for the evening and so am I. Have a good one yourself :smile:

1 Like

I don’t care for her AT ALL…mostly because of that mouth…BUT…gotta do the challenge, so here she is. LOL…peeky eyes and all; I start painting tomorrow!

7 Likes

I absolutely love her face! That mouth looks like it either just spit out a baby bottle or was squeezed from the womb and came out sucking LOL.

Her limbs are really awesome too!

So glad you ladies are better and I hope the doggies are too.

I was kinda just lazy today and accomplished nothing. I just stared at the phone or tv until time for work LOL.

~Mandy

1 Like

I’m fine, dog is fine, but boy am I ready for bed!

3 Likes

Yes I need to go to bed since my aunt is wanting to go out to the beach by 10 in the morning LOL

1 Like

Sweet dream Helen and puppy dog!

1 Like

You too Mandy! Lol

1 Like