Celeste Challenge questions

I have a few questions for the forum members about some of the entry rules. Can a person enter more than one baby as separate entries. Also, if someone has shown theier Celeste on another site but not here, can they still enter? Let me know. I don’t have a problem with either.

1 Like

I have no problem with that but we need to clarify if Facebook is included. Personally, I don’t see the need for anonymity at all as long as the voting is done anonymously, which it is.

1 Like

I don’t have a problem with separate multiple entries. Say, a boy for one entry and a girl for another, etc. I don’t think that they should enter if they have shown their babies on some form of public media already.

Of COURSE she’s on sale NOW…LOL!!!

1 Like

If I remember right, at least one of the Irelyns was posted on Etsy before it was posted for the contest. This contest will be members only voting so if someone posted on facebook, do you think it will have much impact on the voting? So if I receive an entry that was posted elsewhere, should I remove them from the contest? How would I know?

[quote=“micholc, post:6, topic:26218”]
So if I receive an entry that was posted elsewhere, should I remove them from the contest? How would I know?
[/quote]True enough. I didn’t think of that. :flushed: I guess it wouldn’t matter then.

I agree ~ this is just a challenge, right? I mean, there are no prizes involved or anything, it’s all just for fun.

1 Like

[quote=“kareninflorida, post:8, topic:26218”]
it’s all just for fun
[/quote]Exactly! I haven’t posted anything but I have people on FB wanting to see what I’m working on. I don’t like not being able to share. When she’s done, I’ll be putting her up for sale because I can’t have income tied up because of the contest. I guess we need some clear “rules”.

1 Like

Celeste and Willow Flower are both on sale but out of stock. So how does that work?

Didn’t everyone share their nursery Facebook pages with each other a week or so ago. Something to do with “liking” each others pages? Seems like that kind of linked Facebook into this forum, so not really unrelated anymore.

1 Like

I like the surprise of not seeing them until they all come out. Also we’ll know whose is whose and that may influence some people to choose their closer friends. Don’t you have other babies you could share for now? I think it loses something if it’s not annonymous. :disappointed:

2 Likes

I agree Helen. I know it’s hard to finish a baby and not put her/his picture up but the surprise of seeing all the babies at one time that have never been shared before just holds a special bit of excitement. I vote for complete anonymity until voting time.

3 Likes

Well, everyone’s gonna know mine, for sure…she’ll be the one with the bag on her head! :smiley:

6 Likes

You’re funny, Karen!

1 Like

Yea I haven’t shared Celeste on Facebook … Even as much as I would love to. A couple of family members have seen her but they aren’t on here. I like the anonymity as well.

1 Like

I agree with Helen and Lynn. Let’s keep it anonymous that way no influence at all.

1 Like

So, what’s the verdict? Anonymous or not?

The biggest question for me is what about putting them up for sale before the contest? Honestly, I would hope that people vote for the one they think is the most cute, not who they think the artist is.

2 Likes

@Sony72 The sale end at 12 Noon today!!

I have a person who entered that has posted pics on their facebook. Should I tell them they can’t compete? What if someone else posted somewhere else and I don’t know about it and I don’t disqualify them. I think it would be easier at this point to discourage members from posting elsewhere, but still allow them to compete if they did. I will also write to the ones I know that posted elsewhere and suggest they take the pics down. Like I said before, this voting will be members only. It will be anonymous voting except to me.

1 Like