Celeste Challenge Poll (Voting over) Winner ABC1234! Baby #2

Yayyyyyy they are all up…Thanks Michele…you did a fantastic job with the poll…Aren’t they all so different and adorable!!! All you ladies have done a wonderful job!!! Amazing how she looks so different…This is so fun…

5 Likes

Ok, I am just commenting again so that this topic gets moved back to the top of the page so we don’t lose it down among all the others… :grin:

2 Likes

Beautiful babies, ladies! I am so thankful for the opportunity to vote. It was a lot of fun! I look forward to seeing who wins! I wish everyone could!

2 Likes

Thank you Michele for all of your hard work and time! This has been a blast! The Celeste Competition has turned out to be one of the hardest decisions to make.! All the Artists have trruely outdone themselves! The enties are so beautifully done and so unique!!! Good Luck to everyone!!
DebbieG

3 Likes

These challenges are so fun to participate in but I think it is even more exciting to see these babies with such diverse appearances all in one spot…maybe that is even the best part of all… :smile:

Absolutely agree with you Becca.,…In a way everyone IS a winner here because the whole purpose of these challenges is to take a very difficult sculpt and make it as adorable as possible and every single baby entered here has done just that.

2 Likes

I am just amazed at how everyone interprets their babies, Same sculpt and you end up with 25 totally different looks. They are all beautiful. I’m glad I don’t get to vote this time. I would have a hard time…lol.

3 Likes

Wow gorgeous babies!

1 Like

Great job everyone! I’m going to have to scroll through multi times to be able to pick.

2 Likes

All the babies are amazing and it was hard to just pick 1&2 but I got it done . I guess we only get to vote once?

3 Likes

All the babies are amazing and it was hard to just pick 1&2 but I got it done . I guess we only get to vote once?

1 Like

ooo hard decisions think ill come back to this one a bit later it really is amazing how one kit can be so different love this
congrats to all partisopating

2 Likes

Yes, just once. :slight_smile:

Maybe 1st through 4th place winners lol

2 Likes

There are two that I could just snap up and bring home with me ~ oh my gosh! I am still amazed at how cute and how different this kit can be :heart:

2 Likes

I finally voted. It was hard. I would of liked to pick 4😩

4 Likes

Remember, you can vote for 2 babies (first baby is a full vote and second baby is a half vote) but only submit your votes once. I’ve had a few double entries, on accident I think because they were for the same babies. :grimacing:

1 Like

OH MY GOODNESS!!! They are ALL absolutely beautiful. This is going to be a hard decision! You all have done an outstanding job. You all are Winners is my opinion. Standing Ovation!!! :clap: I am going to have to ponder at my list and break it down.

4 Likes

@Angel Well, when the final tally comes in, you will be able to see 1st thru 25th place…lol. I think they are all winners though.

2 Likes

@lynn I pm’d you. Please get back with me… :grinning:

Did you decide if you would be running the daily tally? and if yes, when do you post that? Thanks Michele!

1 Like