Celeste Challenge Poll (Voting over) Winner ABC1234! Baby #2

Congratulations ABC1234 your baby was beautiful and yet so realistically soft looking, I loved her and she was my choice vote!! I would like to say to all the ladies that their babies were so much better than I ever thought they would be. I didn’t care for that sculpt but after seeing what you all did I think my mind is changed!! It was sooooo hard to vote I swear I went over them a million times. Congratulations to all of you who entered, beautiful job by all.

3 Likes

Who came in second?

2 Likes

@honojane, Second place is #18 westernstarr

5 Likes

Yay Starr!!! Congratulations. (She’s off at the other house, isn’t she. Oh well, it’s the thought that counts!)

2 Likes

She should be home soon!!! I have her email if you want to email her helen❤️

Great idea!!! @AmyR777 please!!! I can’t with my phone!

1 Like

Amy is like a magic genie for us:-) I hope you don’t mind I always summons you Amy!!! Your just sooooo great at stuff!:heart:

1 Like
2 Likes

Thank you, Michele! Nikki, I would’ve done it but Michele’s on the ball. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, Amy for putting this together. I hope it showed up ok, Im doing this from my phone.

3 Likes

No, that’s okay Nikki. She’ll be back with us soon.

2 Likes

Nikki, check out the chart above. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Perfect!!! As always!!!:heart:️:smiley: geez, I could learn so many good traits if I had any of you ladies close to me. I am bad a fending for myself out here in the wild!!! :weary: lol

1 Like

At not a :grin:

Yay…CONGRATS ABC1234 on winning the challenge…Your baby was adorable (Sorry I am a late reply…Have been away all week and just got home so that I could access the computer and post a CONGRATULATIONS message…
That was a very fun challenge…

Thanks to Cindy Musgrove for the challenging sculpt
Thanks to BB for providing this forum
Thanks to Michele for a very organized and well running poll
Thanks to all the ladies for the votes for all of us
and…thanks to all the ladies that participated with your entries, great attitudes…

Both my little ones are now adopted and have safely arrived at their new homes…

So a HUGE thanks to my new adopting mom…lol

5 Likes

Your babies are adorable, Starr. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awwww, Thanks Amy…Very much appreciated…I missed all you ladies last week…(didn’t realize how addicted I was to ya’ll company till I had to be away for 5 days)…nice to be back… :smile:

3 Likes

My little guy was in another competition prior to this one, so I disguised him as a girl. When I did the boy pics, I tried did my best to make it look like a different baby. I won the contest with it dressed as a girl.

And the girl pics:

5 Likes

Sooooooo precious… I love him/her both ways…I have to say I thought he was so adorable when I saw him in the contest photos…It was a very hard vote…everyone did a great job and it was so nice seeing everyone have so much fun no matter what their reborning experience level was…a totally great bunch of ladies on this forum…Amazing how different this little one could look too…You kinda know that they will be different depending on the artist but it is just so amazing seeing them all in one place at one time…I don’t recognize anyone work well enough to even guess who did what which made it so fun when it was all revealed at the end too… :smile:

2 Likes

Me, too!

1 Like