Celeste Challenge Poll (Voting over) Winner ABC1234! Baby #2

@Syndi, I loved your Celeste. I’m wondering how you got those eyes so wide open and natural looking.

Congratulations!!

Congrats @ABC1234

Congratulations Nichole!

My name is Nichole too! No one else ever spells it like that!! Yay for us! Lolol :smiley::heart:️:smiley::heart:️:tada::tada:

2 Likes

Congratulations, Nichole! Beautiful job. And to all of the ladies who entered the challenge, nice work! This one was a really difficult decision - they all look great!

Opening of the eyes was part mistake. It is my first eye opening. Not knowing I cut part of the lid. Then a dowel held the eye open while it cooled.

2 Likes

Congrats to the winner! I did not have a chance to vote. I kept trying to decide which ones to vote for because they were all so cute and then voting was over. Everyone did such an amazing job on her/him!

3 Likes

congrats :slight_smile: great job

Congrats to the winner. I loved the challenge since I probably would have never made her! It was so fun!

1 Like

WooHoo @ABC1234!!!

1 Like

Congratulations @ABC1234!! I voted for you, so obviously, your Celeste was my “first favorite”.

2 Likes

Congratulations @ABC1234 She is absolutely Beautiful!!!

1 Like

Congratulations @ABC1234 precious precious precious! Also congratulations to the other 24 entries! All 25 entries were darling thank you all for the talent put into creating each one! My Celeste didn’t make it to the completion (I said that in another post or two) little bundle is still in the “needs more attention” baggie, I’ve decided to call this little baggie bundle #26 :smile:

3 Likes

Hahahahahahahahahah totally laughed out loud!!!

1 Like

We’ll be glad to take a peek at Baggie Baby #26 whenever you’re ready! :smiley:

2 Likes

Ohh @kareninflorida that is sweet! I’ll have to get busy! Hopefully by the end of the year LOL, four currently on the table to be painted and completed by Christmas, and two currently rooting and nearly finished with one, both due by the 21st of this month! Time is flying by!

Great job ladies!!!

Congratulations @ABC1234 . Great job Nichole. :rainbow:

Congrats! I Loved your Celeste!!! You deserve to win!!
DebbieG