Can you put Tibby head on Haileys body

I have a Hailey kit but I want to put Tibby head on her body.Is it going to look stupid or not?Don’t lie to me girls…lol

How big is Tibby compared to Hailey? Like how long are they both, I’m not super familiar with them. I would imagine if it’s just 1 or 2 inches difference in their size it would be okay, but I’m not entirely sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you I have to measure.What are you up too?

Just rooting haha Feels like it’s been forever but we’re making progress.

1 Like

I think it is best to go with head size. Is Hailey’s head the same size as Tibby;s? I have a Timone head 16 1/2 that I am going to use Kitten’s body, her head is 16 3/4, and limbs. I hope they are a good match.

1 Like

The head sizes on Tibby and Hailey are very close. The bodies are the same length but the limb caps might be too big for Tibby’s limbs cause Hailey’s are huge. I think Hailey’s limbs are too big (JMO). I love her face, though, so I bought Arianna limbs (Reva Schick) for mine. I like full arms on the toddler babies.

4 Likes

True

1 Like

Good idea

1 Like

Tibbys body has been sold out for a while! I want to make sure Im correct that I should not order Haileys body that the arms are too big? Thanks!