Can i order from my account

Well it seems that bb thinks I’m a fraud ‘WICH’ I AM NOT :rage: it really upsets me, because i have been buying from them for a long time , and they still let me get into my account and buy stuff but then it’s has been canceled right away. I don’t understand?

Did you try to contact @bbsupport ?

Yes :disappointed:

I’ve tried everything it seems like, but i really wish that I’m not a fraud, i really don’t know where they got that idea

Did someone from BB actually tell you they think you are a fraudster when you contacted them? Did they give you any proof of why they think this?

Yes it says fraud after it says order canceled

Call them.

They didn’t give me a reason why

Have you talked to an actual person at BB? 855-514-6373. Phones are staffed by only 1 person so they prefer email sales@bountifulbaby.com but I’d try calling anyway. You probably need to bypass computer generated responses. Did you ever have a credit card that you used on BB cancelled for any reason? Check your payment information. Maybe it needs to be updated.

4 Likes

Have you had any communication with them? Do you think there is a reason someone may have reported you? Are you reselling kits? Have any payments failed after delivery? Is your domain name associated with anyone or anything that might be negative.

1 Like

None of those

I am going to try and call them

1 Like

I’ve sent so many emails, no response soo I’ll call

It’s the weekend. They’re probably closed. Try tomorrow.

Soo can you sale the dolls that you hand crafted?

Can you ask your question in other way?

Vast majority people here are the artists who sells their handcrafted work.

2 Likes

Is this related to your previous issue? Not following your question? Most of us “sell” our dolls - not sure what you mean by “sale”?

I believe Marcy’s question about selling hand crafted dolls followed on from Gina asking whether she had resold any kits.

There may have been a bit of confusion there.
Gina was asking whether Marcy may have sold unfinished kits to somebody as a potential reason that BB keeps cancelling her orders.

I do believe that there are a couple of people that BB will not sell to, so if it’s discovered that somebody is acting as a go between to circumvent that “ban” (for lack of a better word), I understand why that would cause them to choose not to sell to that person.

Bb is also working hard to keep their IP out of the hands of those that would fraudulently scan and reproduce the kits. So if somebody was suspected of supplying blank kits to these companies, that would be another reason to refuse service that person.

3 Likes

English is not my first language and I am confused on your reply. Are you saying that people are not allowed to sell blank BB kits that they bought from them?

No, I’m not. I’m saying that there are a couple of people that got in legal trouble for the things they were saying about bb and the Pratts.

If I remember correctly, the company won’t sell to them anymore. If somebody were buying kits for them then I could understand why they would also be banned from buying.

I’m not saying this is the reason for the “fraud” determination in this case, though.

2 Likes