Can I have it for free

What is it about these dolls that make people ask for them for free.
Please can I have this doll for free…because my daughter loves it and I have no money.
Im on fixedincome…
Im on fixed income.
I want that doll…but I get my check on the first…
I dont even answer because one my name is not Xavier Roberts and I dont own a cabbage patch field.Im not related to Mattel so theres no huge factory…I paint from tiny jars not buckets of paint.
I sting my hands everytime I take one of these doll kits out the oven…
Why in the Bb Pre Rose sale would I put it in your hand for free.
Can I root for you for 50…dollars…?
Sure can…let me know when your playing a live sport and Ill put a like on your Fb live.
You like this but you dont like that on my doll…
Excuse me but you purchased what from where.?
Im really pushing the baby live doll too these days.
I tell them its the same thing.
Another thing about this doll world everybody is watching your work.But not that many will compliment or like your page.
Im just saying…this is Tahitie from Tahitie’sReborns signing out…
Whats up doll ladies?

16 Likes

Nice story.
Also, I really like your babies and I’m poor (from placing a big order at BB). Can you send me one for free? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12 Likes

Well good morning to you! I’m trying to figure out how to get BB to give us all the supplies free so we can give babies to all thes people who love our work but…well you know the stories. :joy:

Hope everyone has an awesome dolly day!

7 Likes

:joy: If you do end up giving away babies and BB won’t cooperate by giving you free supplies, you have a bright future as a stand up comedienne, @Toutlaw.

5 Likes

LOL -You girls are toooo funny !

3 Likes

Yea she does!

3 Likes

Free at last…free at last thank god all mighty im free at last.

5 Likes

I will be more than happy to send you a free doll, but the postage is $550.00

Susan

7 Likes

USPS is crazy!
You can just bring it to me. :joy: @Susansvs

2 Likes

Just got this email the other day. :confounded: I blocked out the address and phone number but I am pretty sure this is a child.

Can I Have This For Free Because I Have A Older Brother Who Died At 2 Yrs Old And This Reborn Baby Looks 100% Like Him And I Don’t Have Any Money Right Now Because We’re Going Through Tough Times With Our 4 Yr Old Daughter That Has Cancer And I Just Cried When I Saw This Reborn Because I Thought Well, If I Can Possibly Get You To Send It To Me For Free Than I Can Feel Like He’s Here With Me And That Way I Can Take Care Of Him And It’s Mainly Like God Sent Down A Message To Me And Hopefully He Can Do The Same Thing For You By Letting You Understand How Much Sending This One Reborn Doll To Me Will Change The Rest Of My Life Forever… Hopefully You Get The Message From God That Sending Me This Reborn Doll Will Really Take That Dent Out Of My Heart And Make My Life Complete Again… So, Here’s My Information…

Name: Nicole Davis

Address: XXXX Pennell Rd, Apt XXX

City: Aston State: PA Zip: 19014

Phone Number: ( 610 ) XXX XXXX

Wish: My Only Wish Is That You Get This Message And Send Me ( My Childhood / Baby Brother ) To Make My Life Complete Again… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh boy… That one is really trying to tug at the heart with that crazy story. And ‘God’ wants you to send it… lol It has to be a child, or a really crazy adult.

4 Likes

Wow, a child that died, a child with cancer and a message from God? She’s really pulling out all the stops.
I don’t know why, but I always find those messages so entertaining.

4 Likes

This person inquired about twins that I had. So I’m assuming she wanted both of the dolls and not just the one for free. But it’s pretty bold and quite frankly scary that they gave out their address and phone number. Especially if it is a child. I kind of want to call the parents and be like, do you know what your kid is doing?! Lol

1 Like

If my child was on the internet begging for free stuff and giving out our address, I would want to know! I would be mortified and would handle that. You would get a thank you from me and an apology from my child for wasting your time with this nonsense… but that’s me. Some parents are of the my-child-can-do-no-wrong variety and don’t want to hear it.

1 Like

A child who has already died and another one dying? What are the odds of that …pfft.

2 Likes

The only thing missing is fixed income.

3 Likes

Times have been tough that qualifies right? just in case I want to hit you guys up :smile:

1 Like

Yea…that counts. She should get a prize. @Kate, send Nicole that baby that looks like her brother.

3 Likes

My husband would probably send a message back saying “does your mama know you’re lying to folks”

2 Likes

Oh BROTHER! All i can say
Tookaw .you nade me laugh …so funny
The letter
Sounds like a kid but then says… .my daughter …so at least …13!?.I havent had many of these but the 1 or 2 i have i shoot back my own sob story and how i understand…and tell them you can get a really cute baby doll for $40 try Toys R Us .

1 Like