Can anybody make a bundle body for me?

I need to get a bundle baby body for a customer…she’s adopting one of my OOAK heads as a bundle baby. Here’s the kind of body I would need. It’s for a 20" baby. PM me if you can help please! I know DALD makes them but she’s swamped with orders from what I’ve heard.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-GNyCfyQTWAs/TqdR9XtfuSI/AAAAAAAAA44/HfrrUVKNOks/s1600/IMG_4534.jpg

10 Likes

Janie Lenox can make one for you.

2 Likes

Ooh I didn’t know she was still making bodies! I’ll send her a message.

2 Likes

just take any PJ and mittens and sew it together then stuff it with pollyfiber :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good suggestion! But this girl is pretty specific in what she wants in a body lol. I got ahold of Janie Lenox and I think she’ll be the one making this body. Thanks @lollipop_cradle Paula!

7 Likes

You’re welcome. Janie is great! Have you seen the clothes she’s posted on FB today? :heart:️:heart:️

Who is Janie Lenox, and why don’t Know of her??? :grinning::heart:️:grinning::heart:️:grinning::heart:️ Lorraine is super busy right now!!! I feel like I’m bugging her​:scream:

4 Likes

She is on Facebook, Nikki. She also has a website. I’ll get it for you.

1 Like

Here ya go http://reborndollbodies.webs.com/

2 Likes

Yes I saw those! STUNNING dresses!

2 Likes

You are awesome​:grinning::grinning::grinning:Thank you!!:kiss::heart:

3 Likes

I ordered 2 bodies from Dald got my fairy bodies within about 8 days. Maybe check Izzy

2 Likes

I like that body Izzy. Did you have any luck finding one? I’m thinking of doing one like that for my nephew for Christmas. He’ll be little enough he may chew fingers off lol

2 Likes

Janie Lenox makes them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks kiddo. How’s that sculpt going? Have I missed your pics?

1 Like

No problem! And nah, just been busy. School picked up again. :confused: I have a four day weekend though so maybe I’ll find time to sculpt a bit again.

2 Likes

Bleh. I understand being busy. Had a lot going on here too. I finally sat down to paint the other night and hated it so much I stripped the kit then began disliking again when I started over. I was so mad at that poor doll for being stressful when I was painting her to de-stress she now sits in a heap in the corner lol. :wink:

4 Likes