Cameras

So do cameras make a difference? What are reasonably priced cameras that take amazing pictures?

1 Like

Yes! I don’t know much about photography, but my DSLR camera takes wayyyyy better photos than a point and shoot camera. It’s an old one-- I’ve had it over 10 years. There are much better models out there now. I have a Cannon Rebel T1i

At the time I bought it, it was around $900. But if you looked around for a used one you could probably get a good deal.

1 Like

Looks like you can get it for under $200 now, but like I said it’s pretty old. Back when I used to shoot film though- I learned quality came from the lens, not the body. So I would imagine newer models just have more bells and whistles on the digital end? I don’t know how megapixels factor into that now. Any photographers out there who can chime in? :hugs:

Canon EOS Rebel T1i 15.1 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3-Inch LCD and EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001XURPQS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_sXdPAb9N10VX0

1 Like

I have been using a point and shoot and I need to invest in a good camera. I am going to look into it! Ughhh, another thing on the list.

I got this one after looking into best cameras for under $600
I love it it takes very good pictures beter than my point and shoot Canon it was 16 mp this one is 21mp I believe I read that it makes a different
http://discourse.bountifulbaby.com/t/my-new-camera/61961?u=mcurbelo

1 Like

Going to check it out. I know you had pretty photos with it.

1 Like

I got it here

This website is good and ships really fast

1 Like

How do you know which lense, or does it automatically come with one.

I have an old nikon that takes film. Pictures are amazing but you can’t see them until they are developed.

2 Likes

Most everything in the under $1000 price range will come with a lens. It’s the pro stuff that gets all fancy :wink: You want an 18-55mm lens to start (standard on most cameras) If you love it you can buy more lenses-- telephoto, wide angle, fish eye, etc. Careful… photography can be just as fun & expensive as reborning! Haha

1 Like

It comes with bough lenses and case.

1 Like