Calling helen - happy dance time!

Helen, I just bought my little Presley Asleep from Sharon (cajuncuties) She was wonderful enough to post to Oz for me and I am so excited I can hardly stand it…I am not a dancer so need you to do the “Happy Dance” for me…PLEASE!!! :wink:

8 Likes

Dancing! I’m so happy for you Starr!

5 Likes

I’m so happy for you, Starr! :dancer: :dancers:

3 Likes

Amy is a copy cat! Copy cat! Copy cat! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Just joining in the fun, Helen! It’s more like following your lead. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

You’re still a copy cat! So there! :smiley_cat:

3 Likes

Thanks ladies… :smile:

2 Likes

Yay STARR!!! :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::heart:️:smiley::heart:️:smiley::heart:

1 Like

You sound like my brother! All week we were kids again and teasing each other (in fun this time around). He kept complaining I was breathing his air. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Congratulations Starr. Are you doing him for yourself or are you going to sell him? He is such a cutie.

1 Like

I AM doing him for myself…I have wanted him for a while now…I rarely keep my dolls…In fact, he is only the 7th one in all the years I have been reborning that I will be a keeper…lol I have sold a few that I deeply regret selling so I learned my lesson. :wink:

Thanks again ladies for the congrats & Thanks for the Happy dance Helen and Amy

4 Likes

I love that feeling you get when you have purchased a kit you love so much and it arrives!!! Happy for you!

4 Likes

Thanks Deb…I AM very excited to be getting him… :smile: