California Reborn artists where are you?

I live in Northern California, looking for any other reborn artists around me. Would love to do some meet ups, workshops, hang outs.

Feel free to PM me if you are uncomfortable stating where you live on a public forum.

6 Likes

I am in Southern California wish we were closer.

2 Likes

I live in North Texas and I really wish I lived near you both.

2 Likes

Where in Northern California? I’m in Calistoga. I just found out that the two doll shows that I’ve sold at, Pleasanton and Roseville are both being discontinued.

3 Likes

I think you guys are pretty close… about 1.5 hour drive

1 Like

Oh no!!! I wonder why???

1 Like

I think Dorothy’s just burned out. She does other shows in Oregon and Washington.

2 Likes

Im far far away in Florida

2 Likes

The Pleasanton show was huge a long time ago but it was slowly dying, mostly antique bears and dolls and an older crowd. Attendance has not been great, kinda sad.

Me too Rosa!! :wink:

1 Like

I need to see if there are any doll shows around a Houston. It would be fun to have a table!!!

1 Like

I am in Central California. North of Los Angeles and South of Santa Barbara. In Port Hueneme.

Wish we had some doll shows here, maybe at the Ventura county fair.

2 Likes

I’m in Placerville, I you are in Dublin. I use to work in San Ramon and lived in Danville, Blackhawk, A couple of hours away I think to your area from here. Hi Jean Calistoga is lovely had a friend there had a BB.

3 Likes

Calistoga and Placerville are beautiful, not sure why I am living with fake trees (transmitters dressed up as trees) in a suburb when we have so many beautiful communities combined with nature. Oh that’s right, gotta be close to tech-landia.

We have those in Calistoga now, too. Everybody hates them.

1 Like

I am in Alameda near Oakland :grin:

Does that mean the Oregon and Washington shows will be discontinued as well?

Puyallup, Washington is still scheduled for September but may get cancelled due to Covid-19. The last I heard Washington and Portland haven’t been discontinued.

I expect all events to be cancelled within the next six months or so. I do miss the doll shows esp.

1 Like

I hope they don’t end up going away forever. They’re so much fun. There aren’t any within driving distance of me anymore except for a couple of Christmas ones.