Caleb as Leo Nathaniel ❤️pics added

16 Likes

His coloring is amazing! Very preemie, he is so cute💕

1 Like

Oh, my goodness. You did an awesome job on his skintone. What a tiny, little thing. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you!!!:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

Leo is so fitting for that August baby boy!

1 Like

Thank you!!! Willow named him when she painted his hair! :heart:

1 Like

It’s August. Take off the blankie and hat and show us some more skin. Would like to see the hair, too, please. :grinning:

2 Likes

Nik-----how the heck are you cranking out these babies??? Are you secretly sending them to China for a paint job??? LOL.

2 Likes

He is so cute all put together!!! :heart_eyes: I loved painting hair on his tiny head!!

2 Likes

Lynn… I told you I had 6… Almost finished. Since my thaw out… I have been busting my butt to get the finishing details done!!! I have 2 more getting bodies tonight!!!

cute cute cute :slight_smile:

5 Likes

7 Likes

Hair by WILLOW!:heart:

3 Likes

Too cute! And Willow did an amazing job on the hair!

4 Likes

Very nice Nikki they are adorable now it’s time to sell sell sell, tell them all Show me the MONEY !!! :heart:️:heartpulse::balloon: yea!

4 Likes

I love his skin tones! @WillowsWeeOnes did a great job on the hair!

2 Likes

Someone has been busy. Another gorgeous little man. And that name is perfection, too.

1 Like

Thank you Amy and Becca!!! I am so glad to have 4 finished!! I still have to root Leah and finish Nikolas… Then, I’m all caught up. Tucson and moving into my house through me off track for a spell. It’s a busy summer!

4 Likes