Cable ties

Which size cable ties do you order, for the ladies that use them. I wanna order the 8inch. It seems like ordering the 14in., you would be wasting them by cutting a lot of it off.

1 Like

The 8 inch works for a lot of the arms but doesn’t always work for legs and definitely NOT for the neck. If you are doing the smaller dolls though that might be ok. I have both,

6 Likes

Oh ok, guess I’ll order both sizes, thanks.

1 Like

I go to O’Reilly’s Auto parts and buy the mixed pack it had around 100 ties between 8,10,12 and 14’ price is about $8.00.

4 Likes

yes the pack I got is somewhat like the ones BB sends in the bodies they have with ties.

2 Likes

Ok, it’s one right by where I live, I will check them out thanks.

2 Likes

I use both, the chunky babies need longer ones🙂

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing. I havent looked at ours yet. Will have to swing by there to see if mine has them too.

3 Likes

The only ties I find around me have the big heads.

3 Likes

I always look at cable ties anytime I go to a different store but I have yet to find any with the tiny heads. I gotta admit I have not tried the auto parts stores though.

4 Likes

The hubby figured out that the ones BB sells are panduit brand. I can get the numbers off of it if you need them. I found a local store that sells them however, they are cheaper to order from BB. If I remember correctly, they are electrical zip ties.

4 Likes

I stopped at Riellys auto store yesterday in my area. They had a colored pack of assorted 6, 8, n 11 inch. I’m gonna order some from BB, then I’ll have 1 from them to compare to ones at auto store or other store when I need to purchase more.

1 Like