Boyfriend discovered my stash

So I wake up this morning to a very loud “holy s***” coming from my boyfriend in the spare room. He had discovered my stash of reborn supplies that I had stored :see_no_evil: He thought the bin was full of stuff I had cleaned up and organized I told him yeah that was what I had organsized lol . I told him when I’m don’t I’m going to sell them for around $200 each. He says if I can sell them for $200 he’ll buy me five more kits :joy:Shoot I better start selling.
Pic is actually minus two kits I pulled out to start this morning.

21 Likes

I’d hate to hear what would come out of his mouth if he stumbled upon my stash. :joy:

8 Likes

Seriously though! :joy: I only started like one month ago but they had that year end sale so I bought a bunch of kits. He thought I only had like three kits when really I have like 15 lol it’s very addicting. And I’m already thinking of excuses for more. Like my grandma is going to need one and I’ll make at least one for the skilled nursing facility I work at hehe.

5 Likes

There is always going to be a sale …So you don’t have to stock up but I understand …They are all cute : )
You are addicted but you are not alone :grin:

4 Likes

My husband does not know how many I have, lol!

3 Likes

lol I was hoping he wouldn’t find out how many I got but he says as long as I Am happy he doesn’t care :heart:️. Aaaaand just as we are talking about this more deep discounts come up and I can’t resist I want the fairy and a real born to make for my grandma.

4 Likes

Maybe you should marry him! They don’t come like that very often!! At least you know you will have a life of reborning! All he wants is for you to be happy!! That’s what my husband tells me:)

6 Likes

Oh dear! Where did those things come from? hehehe!

4 Likes

Hehe

2 Likes

They were inside a bin for a reason hehe

3 Likes

Sounds like your boyfriend is a keeper!

1 Like

Thanks ladies he is a sweetie

1 Like

My husband saw about 50 boxes in my craft room and asked if there was a kit in each of those boxes. I said no. I didn’t lie, some have 2-4 kits in them not just A kit. Lol

12 Likes

I like how you think!! :laughing:

4 Likes

Gotta stay one step ahead!

4 Likes

That was a close one! Whew! Now he will forget about it and it will be months before you almost get busted again!!

3 Likes

Lol. There’s about 2 years worth of buying. Everytime I get an order he says, “You’re probably going to have to order a kit”. Poor guy!

1 Like

I know I am not helping BUT… the fairy is being discontinued… grab her now if you can :wink: The (DNR) by the name means “Do Not Restock” :sob:

3 Likes

Same here, I probably have 50 kits. LOL

2 Likes

Lol! Exactly there’s isn’t ONE kit in each box

3 Likes