Bountiful Baby Toilet Paper Sale!

At Bountiful Baby, we are having our crappiest sale ever! We kid you not, for a limited time receive a free roll of toilet paper with each kit purchase. We are not messing around, this is for real!

Add any doll kit and toilet paper to your cart. Then use coupon code: TP911 to get a clean rear with the purchase of a stinking cute kit today. You can use this code on as many kits as you want! Simply add an additional toilet paper roll for every doll kit you purchase.

Please note, Bountiful Baby regularly buys toilet paper in bulk every three-four months. Our current stock is good, so we thought we would share in our well-stocked bathroom bliss.

Chose your doll kit: Gallery - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC)
Free toilet paper roll: https://bountifulbaby.com/products/toilet-paper-roll

29 Likes

I thought is good idea for those where is a real shortage .
Ladies grab your kits today :grinning:

1 Like

:rofl:

3 Likes

:joy::joy: I love it

1 Like

:rofl:this is great!

2 Likes

Hilarious!!! :rofl:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I just saw this in my email…you guys are cracking me up :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

:joy: I’m sure this will actually be helpful to some of those who can’t get TP right now :grimacing:

3 Likes

This is great! :rofl:

2 Likes

Bwahahahaha! :joy::sweat_smile::rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

14 Likes

Is that us painting after we buy all our kits during the sale :rofl:

6 Likes

Bountiful Baby is helping us hide from the coronavirus. :rofl:

3 Likes

90055104_10159699623984012_9047078953797287936_n

7 Likes

Cassie Brace did the same thing. :rofl:

10 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:Love it

1 Like

I love it! You always take such good care of us! My hubby actually just ordered an attachable bidet for our existing toilet :joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Nevin, I love your sense of humour… I live in Dallas, today I was in Target and they were completely out of toilet paper, I was however able to purchase a great outfit for one of my dolls for $5.48 These are crazy times we live in. At least I have my priorities straight, as well as your company having your heart in the correct position. :grin: I have enough toilet paper to last through next week and a doll of mine has a new outfit!

4 Likes

Oh, that is just too funny! It’ll be really helpful to some people as well.

2 Likes