‘Bountiful Baby Realborn Give-A-Way Entry!

I would love to win this reborn as this is life like with every single detail and crease captured. I love the newborn fatness and creases which is beautifully captured. I also want to open up my country`s group for reborn as im the only one in the country who does reborn that i know of. I wish that i will be given the chance to

I would like to win, to see and experience this new doll. Haven’t a chance to create a reborn of my own.

I would love to win one of your babies. I have always loved babies. both dolls and real ones. I could not get a doll when I was little. So, I never outgrew my love for dolls. Good luck to every one entering the contest.

I have been reborning for 12 years now and I have been a customer of Bountiful Baby since its’ inception. They have the best priced kits and absolutely the best and fastest customer service ever! I would truly love to win one of these amazing new kits, even if I don’t win I can’t wait to get my hands on one :o)

Hi Everyone, click HERE to go to the correct post to reply to, to be entered into the contest.

For everyone that has already replied to to this post, because I can only quote a reply and not completely move it to a different topic and still have it show it was posted from your username, unfortunately, you will have to re-comment onto the correct post.

@adh @kathywh911959 @kathc7848 @chemistry196 @bonniewilson @windeec @sweetpeababies @d2g2ranch @linda0o, again, click HERE to go to the correct post to reply to, to be entered into the contest. You only have to reply on the correct topic once to be entered so if you’ve already replied you do not have to reply again. :smile:

DON’T FORGET! - The other requirement to being entered into the drawing through the forum as well as replying to the correct post, is to go to each of our Realborns and click the EMAIL ME WHEN RESTOCKED button and put in your email.