Bountiful Baby New/Old Vinyl List

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uQzmFYR6F30RX3H1P-ks10ryG6HomG_kIppHz_XTf4o/edit?usp=sharing

Hi everyone :slight_smile: I compiled a list all in one place of the bountiful baby realborn kits with the different types of vinyl. I saw a post about the new/old vinyl kits but I like 1. lists 2. google docs and 3. seeing everything in one place. I put all the older realborns on there just in case someone who is new/doesn’t understand when the change happened wants to check. I also put two pictures of two sets of legs with how to tell the difference.

If it doesn’t let you see, please let me know!! I also don’t know if it will be helpful for anyone but I thought I’d share anyways.

8 Likes

With any luck, once all the rock-head kits are sold, bb will revert to selling us only the soft creamy vinyl we all love so much!

Regardless, your list could definitely help anybody considering a secondhand purchase of select kits in the future though. Thank you!

Edit: I’ve just had a look at the doc. It opened just fine and looks great, by the way. I will say that reading the text on the green background was fine, but on the darker colors (particularly red) it was very difficult to see the black text.

3 Likes

Thank you for the effort @dovebb, great document! However I agree, all highlighted in dark red is difficult to read. Not impossible, just difficult :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you two!! I was thinking about that but guess I wasn’t thinking enough lol. Will change it

2 Likes

Tessa asleep is soft but stinks!

5 Likes

Oh great. Awaiting mine. Good stink or bad stink :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I have a kit that smells like vanilla…too strong. Gave me a headache.

2 Likes

Bad stink to me. BUT I have an over active sniffer :wink:

It is in the category of new rubber hose or tire… and that makes me sick and gives me a headache. I have her airing out now… I unwrapped her kit parts from the small bags and left her bag open once I out the parts back in.

She also has a dot on one of her fingers that looks in the vinyl. If it doesnt darken with baking it will be okay to hide though.

4 Likes

It’s 10,000% easier to read now. Thanks!

1 Like

Does anyone know if Claudia is the hard vinyl?

Sandy kit of the year my friend brought too one for me and her she’s hard vinyl