Bountiful Baby Discounted Shipping- I'm Missing You Already!

I would LOVE it if Bountiful Baby would bring back their amazing discounted shipping. It made things seem much more affordable, (though in reality I bet many of us ended up buying a lot more!) I wouldn’t even mind if my things took an extra day or two to get here if flat rate shipping would be continued. Do you think they will bring it back anytime soon?
:cry:

7 Likes

I don’t know but I wish they’d have it all the time. I know I bought more supplies when shipping was cheaper. I also really wish they would eliminate the minimum purchase.

5 Likes

I miss it too. :sob:

3 Likes

Before the USPS postal rate increase, I only paid $4.31 or so for shipping… Even my order of almost $200 was only $7. 25 shipping, (before the flat rate from BB) Now for just a kit would be a little over $6. So about a $2 increase on average for me, but still less than the flat rate, unless I buy glass beads or multiple things… then it gets higher quickly. : :cry:

3 Likes

when I order one kit, it costs the same thing the discounted shipping. Since I only usually order one at a time, it made no difference for me. I’m just thankful they only charge actual shipping.

2 Likes

Oh yes. Sometimes you just need a pair of eyes.

3 Likes

It was BEAUTIFUL for internationals…I placed more orders during the flat rate shipping than I usually do in 6 months of ordering… :smile:

6 Likes

It was awesome, especially when I remembered to order glass beads! :thumbsup:

5 Likes

I miss it too oh my gosh!!! My last order was nearly $15 shipping ugh

3 Likes