Boo boo or just disclosure?

I’m getting ready to list a micro preemie that I had rooted. I didn’t like how it looked so I pulled it all out and painted it. There are a few rooting holes that are barely visible at the temples and crown but only when the light hits them from a certain angle. Should I sell as a boo boo baby or just disclose that the holes are there?

1 Like

I would just disclose the info about the holes.

2 Likes

For me that’s what a a booboo baby is. But depending on the visibility of the holes, that shouldn’t affect the pricing very much.

1 Like

Do you have pictures?

2 Likes

Post pics please :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t think you have to label it as a boo boo baby but I would 100% disclose that, and SHOW a picture of the holes in the light that they can be seen.
You definitely want to make sure your customer is fully aware of what they will be receiving.

5 Likes

It’s a 10" doll and the holes are really small. I don’t have a high def camera.
These are the best I could get. If you expand them really large the holes are more visible but the head is smaller than these pictures-only 8 1/2" circumference.

2 Likes

His profile is so adorable! And it’s a tough call. While holls might be not very visible, I think they did affected how his paint looks and even hair color on the sides, so I would say boo-boo. Sorry, Jean.

4 Likes

Maybe can you paint dark brown hair ? that would make them less visible.

3 Likes

I’m just going to call it a boo boo baby and show these pictures.

3 Likes

He’s cute and somebody’s gonna just love him! Maybe someone will be blessed who wouldn’t normally be able to comfortably afford a full priced baby. :two_hearts:

6 Likes