Body suits with strings

Is it possibto remove strings n replace with ties on the body suits?

3 Likes

Absolutely! I do it all the time. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

yes. That is what I do. I buy the bundles of cable ties, and the string bodies :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Actually, the bodies that come with kits from Germany all have strings and are better quality and fit than any other; if I could get these for all kits, I would not be making my own. Sometimes I replace the strings with ties just before I send the baby off, and after I make sure I do not need to add more fill. But on my keepers I keep the strings. Once you learn to tie the string properly, and tuck the ends in, there is no problem. I do not think there is anything superior about the ties, the clip is much more bulky than the soft knot.

2 Likes

I’ve heard that. :confused:

1 Like

I think I need to fill cierra some more. I was at dollar tree n seen a pack of the cable ties. Wasn’t sure if the ties would fit. Thanks everyone!!

1 Like

Those cable ties usually have a larger “clasp”. The ones from BB are much smaller.

4 Likes

Ok, I’m pretty sure I can find other stuff to order. Thanks!! :smirk::smirk:

2 Likes

I always buy the string bodies and then replace them with cable ties.

2 Likes

Thanks, the other suits I have are strings. That’s what I’m gonna do fron now on.

I pretend assemble using the strings so I can see if it will work well… then replace the strings with cable ties.