Body parts holder hubby made

Look what my husband made and just gave me for my birthday!! I’m so excited! I always have parts everywhere!!!

24 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

I like that you can move the posts for bigger body parts.

3 Likes

Yes! He’s a winner! Also he flipping got me a 3-year June!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

That is awesome! Yep you have a winner. I can’t wait to see your 3yr June finished.

1 Like

Thanks!! Omgosh… what to make with her…….??? Hmmmmm

4 Likes

Are you interested in selling?
The hubby that is, not the holder and kit :joy:

2 Likes

Lmao! Absolutely! He’s cute, too!!

9 Likes

:joy: nice

I don’t care what he looks like I just want someone to buy and make me reborn supplies :joy::joy:

6 Likes

Heehee :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Yaa Miss Kitty you got a good husband there. Those are so nice and Happy Birthday either late or early, hmmm maybe on time.LOL :birthday:

1 Like

You’re right on time, my love! Thank you!!

That is so perfect!

1 Like

Oooooh you lucky girl! Your hubby knows how to please his woman

1 Like

Wait

On his own?

As a surprise?

Without you knowing?

Say it isn’t true

1 Like

Wow! You got a one in a million hubby like me! My hubby made me 2 parts holders using PVC pipes…I showed him a photo on google and he made it happen. lol I do like the straight line design of yours, that would free up some major workspace for me (mine are more square shaped and I only have room for 2 on my table).

Happy Birthday @Miss_Kitty! :balloon::birthday::balloon::birthday::balloon::birthday::balloon::birthday::balloon: It sounds/looks like you’re definitely having an awesome birthday!

I’m so jealous you got a 3 year old June! :scream::scream::scream: I can’t wait to see what you do with her!

1 Like

As a surprise! I mentioned that I really want one and he went and ordered her on his own and somehow kept me from noticing it being delivered!! Wooo

1 Like

Yassssss it’s been SO fun!!!

3 Likes

What a nice hubby and Happy Birthday too! :birthday:

1 Like