Body for Lucy Kewy?

Is there a B.B. body that would work for Lucy Kewy? She’s a 22” with full arms and 3/4 legs. Ideas?

This one maybe? It appears to be the biggest one they have for that limb combination
https://bountifulbaby.com/collections/supplies/products/2743

2 Likes

Oh that’s great, I think! I just got her today and can’t wait to make her!! She kinda reminds me of BB’s Kate. Am I crazy?

1 Like

I never thought about it. But she does look like Kate. I placed a layaway order at MacPherson when they had their Labor Day sale offering a free kit with a $200 purchase. I know several people got Tina Kewy kits as their freebie. I paid my layaway off this weekend and can’t wait to see which free kit I’ll get. All the Kewy babies are adorable. I would love to get any of them. :heart:

3 Likes

I’ve done several Lucys and don’t remember them being 3/4 legs. I believe they will work as full. She is a chunky kit. I would use the 300 body for her. Measure the length of the arms to give you an idea of how long the torso should be.

4 Likes

Here’s a good video showing the full leg body. I agree with you @cajuncuties. This does look good.

Christina'sReborns - Lucy by Tina Kewy and her new body!! - YouTube

4 Likes

I need a body like the one she replaced-full arms and 3/4 legs. Anyone know where I can get one?

1 Like

I have a patern for Lucy, can make one if you need. PM me.

2 Likes