Blue Jeans

I always heard on the past to NOT put jeans on our babies because they will stain. Is this true? I was given a blue jean romper and nervous to use it. I always have a onesie underneath clothing but this will go over her legs since its long.

3 Likes

I’ve heard if you wear jeans and handle the doll on your lap it can stain so I would think that jeans on the doll would too.

I usually always have a blanket between my clothes and baby’s bare skin, so that makes sense! Thank you Greta!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t risk it.

3 Likes

I’ve used a pair of white tights under a little jeans outfit in the past and have had no problems with staining. they didn’t show but they did go down to the top of the socks and cover all the vinyl.

4 Likes

Thats a good idea :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I try to stay away from any dark colors. I have put them in jean bibs for pics, but changed them out again.

2 Likes

Dark blue can and does transfert to thé doll…happened to me…!

2 Likes

Purple stained mine’s hands Thankfully I was able to correct it by painting over it

I have used jeans on one of my toddlers, but they were used and had been washed a ton.I did not have issues.

thank you ladies. this is an outfit that miss Rowan will probably pass over and give to her live baby cousins!

2 Likes

Just wash it a few times!

1 Like