Blinking girl

Has anyone Done a blinkin girl? I wouldn’t mind having her. But I’m trying to figure out if she comes apart for painting n curing. And if she doesn’t come apart, how would I put her in a nuwave oven?

1 Like

(No personal experience) but I have heard that it comes apart, you can exchange the vinyl body with a cloth one if you want… there is a flange needed. (in the special deals)
But the vinyl is different and a very odd color…

2 Likes

Do you have any pictures of him you can post.

Well I guess I better pass on her for now. I’m just starting out. Thanks for your input.

1 Like

I think the newer ones are a better color. I have painted 2 Blinkin girls and put both of them on soft bodies. I’ve done several Nods and used the vinyl bodies. They really aren’t that hard to take a part and put back together if the vinyl is warm.

4 Likes

He’s cute! I’ll pass on blinking for now. But if my mind bugs me about it, then I’ll get her. Thanks for sharing your pictures.

1 Like

Well my mind is made up, no blinking girl.

1 Like

It helps, I’m just starting out. So I don’t need nothing to stress me out any more that what I am. Lol

Sold my Blinkin kit. Bought it when I started out and then just didn’t want to do it. Made 2 Nods tho. Won’t do anymore. Same reasons as everyone else.

5 Likes

She’s cute. I like her

Or him I should say.

I’ve been meaning to complete my Blinkin, she is on the shelf, she only needs a few more hours of attention then she is finished, I like the larger eyes in her but could not get them to stay, but that was two or so years ago and now I’m a bit more seasoned, I may need to pull that sweetie from the shelf and get her completed :blush: My pick between Blinkin and Nod…would be Nod!

2 Likes