Blake's vinyl!❤

Super soft vinyl you guys and holy cow the details in that mouth! :two_hearts:

18 Likes

Yay for soft vinyl!!! He actually looks kinda cute in your picture

4 Likes

He may be one of my favorites with Leilani Yawning.

2 Likes

I think I may have to make this little one for myself. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You definitely should! :heart: Such a tiny little guy. I have him on the 20" Body for now but probably will get him a smaller one at some point in time lol.

1 Like

Definitely sweeter in your photo. He would look sweet with a pacifier or bottle.

2 Likes

Definitely. :heart:

5 Likes

Wow, that detail! :o

1 Like

That throat goes on forever. :no_mouth:

3 Likes

This kid is going to start gagging when you tickle the uvula with a paintbrush. :paintbrush:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::skull:

1 Like

If I’m careful lol. I only have the NUK style pacifiers so I can’t comment on other styles… But it is a pretty loose fit.

2 Likes

He’s a cute sculpt with the pacifier in, but I couldn’t see personally displaying him without it.

I can’t wait to start seeing finished versions of him around here. :grin:

2 Likes

Oh I definitely agree lol.

2 Likes

I just know there’s going to be people out there breastfeeding this one.

3 Likes

There’s also those feeding pacifier things that have a large clear nipple with holes in it so the food can be nommed out of it. I saw one on patpat.com (mostly a clothing site). One of those might be large enough for a better fit. :thinking:

Whoa! The details!

1 Like

🤦

You’re probably right though…

1 Like

You’re probably right. :laughing:

1 Like

I broke down and ordered him. I think because I get my biopsy results tomorrow and I panicked. It was a panic buy. It is ok because I wanted him for myself. My doctors office called and they asked if I wanted to come into the office or a phone visit. I opted for a phone visit because my doctor is 25 miles away.

3 Likes