Black pants?

I have black pants that go with one of Haddon’s outfits, they have been washed a couple of times but should I still be worried about them staining?

1 Like

heres a tip: put stain remover on them and let them air dry then wash them and they will be fine. you can do this with any item that you need to. :grinning: it really works

1 Like

Interesting, Morgan!

1 Like

What kind of stain remover?

1 Like

@morgan123 Can’t doing that fade the color depending what stain remover you are using? Especially since you are putting it on straight without water and letting it dry? I’d be afraid of getting grey pants instead of black pants. Hee hee… That being said, if it works and doesn’t fade the cloth too badly, that would be great! If it does fade though, the customer could think brand new items are used.

@Kayla Unless Morgan’s method works, there is no easy answer to this question as different materials let go of color differently. I have a pair of deep indigo jeans that have been washed multiple times and I love them, but they let go of color every time I wear them. My hands turn a bit blue sometimes, so that is how I know they are still doing it. But they are the worst I have ever seen for color transfer. I don’t think I’d even put a reborn in the same room as those suckers. :laughing: I do have dark clothing that never transfers, though. It really depends on the dye used and the cloth. I’m sorry I couldn’t be of more help. You could try rubbing the item in question on white paper and see if anything transfers, but even that isn’t a guarantee as the dolls give off this “oily” residue from the vinyl that may interact with the fabric and dye and influence things.

2 Likes

i use SHOUT.

1 Like

if you are not sure then you can mix it with water but this works really well for me

2 Likes