Birthday present

Ok. So i need to rant a minute and kinda cry i promise i will get to my point. My youngest daughter is always in the hospital once a month she has 14 diagnosis. We also have a healthy typical 6 year old. Who im sure you can understand feels neglected. But she doesnt complain. She fell in love with reborns when an old friend was making them. So i want to make one for her. Once i save up the money. I am afraid of rooting for my first time. Any tips. And good thoughts were going to the university of michigan today and i know she is progresivly loosing weight so good thoughts for catherine. And maybe even a lottery win to pay for the starter kit and a doll. Lol so im not gredy just 200 bwahaa. Thanks yall.

5 Likes

Praying for you and your kids. I understand being in the hospital once or twice a month. I have 2 out of4 kids that need to go on a regular basis. I try to do both at the same time but it can get tiresome. And my oldest 2 are so patient and caring. On another more happy note, what kit does your daughter like?

1 Like

Hi Amanda,
Welcome! Are you planning to start reborning or just making a baby for your daughter? If you are only planning to make the one, you can do it for less. For a 6 year old, I would not root hair (too high maintenance for a child). BB has a small paint set for $30 and kits on sale all the time. Also if you prefer air dry (which may be best since you have a sick child in the home) you could get a small set just as in expensively. Ladies here would be happy to help you along the way when you are ready to start.

5 Likes

Thank you.we can use all the prayers we can get. She is in love with charlotte as a boy. She has already named him logan micheal lol

8 Likes

I want to keep reborning. Stress relese and all. I do believe i will just do painted hair for hers. And withbher sister sick she has grown up imensly and takes such perfect care of all her toys and “American girl” dolls she has. The walmart brand ones but still. She is much older than her 6 years.

3 Likes

It is great stress relief! I hope you will be able to get your supplies and get started very soon.

2 Likes

Adorable daughter. Charlotte is a cute kit. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

U of m is amazing… They cured my dads cancer:-) I love that place!!!:heart:️ good luck!

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Amanda! You’ll be able to find so much information by using the search tool at the top. You’ll be reading for a long time. :blush:

3 Likes

Hi Amanda and welcome to the family xx

2 Likes

Oh yes. I got a 2nds Charlotte and didnt find anything wrong with her. Also now is a great time to order the glass beads with the flat rate shipping BB has going on. It may work out better for you to purchase things here and there. If you get one of the kits you’re bound to end up with things you don’t need.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!! Lots of prayers for you daughter and your family!! :pray:

1 Like

I will be buying here and there. More managable and her party isnt till april 30th. Got home from the doctors. She is gaining weight and the meds thwy have her on has worked wonders!

this is my catherine

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum…your little girls are beautiful…you are very blessed…Thoughts and prayers for you all…

My thoughts and prayers are with you…Welcome to the forum…I agree with everyone…your girls are both lovely…!!..:slight_smile:

i will pray for her and you its so hard when you a have sick child,

1 Like