Biracial AA Sugar?

She is great ! I agree with removing the little hair on the side and maybe add another layer of sponge hair. No need to root, she is cute like this !

3 Likes

The skin tone looks good to me!

1 Like

I also agree with removing the squiggly hairs. I personally wouldn’t root over this hair. No reason to sell her too cheap. I think she looks great.

3 Likes

I have very curly dark hair that I was going to use. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I removed the sqiggle hairs and added another layer of hair. I just finished varnishing her :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Pics please!

3 Likes

With that extra layer of sponge hair painting and removal of the sqigglies and straight side hairs, I think she will be fine. And I’ll bet she turns out cuter than you think.

2 Likes

Please let us see the new and improved baby. I think she is cute now

2 Likes

It’s been a longgggg day. lol The eyebrows look fine to me.

2 Likes

The eyebrows are set so that shipped sailed if they are wrong lol. That’s how I do all the babies as that is how my eyebrows grow :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will try and post updated pics as soon as I can. Working on 3 month Joseph and busy on top of that.

20180707_103942 I think they are fine. :blush: :heart: Eyebrows are HARD!

1 Like

What kind of sponge do you use for this hair?

Hey Carla I think I used a mottling sponge.

I just experimented…I used a sea sponge

1 Like

How did you like it?

I’ll show you in the morning :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think it turned out okay…
This was one of the first kits I bought way back, so I didn’t mind experimenting on it

1 Like

Here is my sponge/combi hair. She was my first non BB kit. The hair is purple as well as her eyes.

saskiaspongecombi

2 Likes

I am sorry, I can’t show my Saskya now; She is waiting for me to be reborn. I will never get tired of her, as many other kits she is Special, why, we’ll because its no coincidence that all of us fell in love with her. :heart: