Biracial AA Sugar?

Please don’t laugh too hard. My first attempt at this. She will be a cuddle baby. I’ve been working on her on and off forever and either want to attempt to sell her cheaply or donate her. Question is she she look scary to donate or sell. Because I have no idea what I’m doing with this skin tone.

I have not baked her hair. So she needs eyelashes. Please advise ty :grimacing:

6 Likes

I like the skin tone and eyebrows! I like the stamped hair look for play babies! I personally would remove the swiggle hair from the temple area just for flow… nonlaughing here! Very cute. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you! I was thinking the same thing about the sqiggle hair too! I’m going to add a bit more painted hair and I was thinking of rooting the top of the head. Thought it would be cute?

3 Likes

I wouldn’t root any hair. Just because of the painted hair. It would look kind of funny to have like a painted Afro like with straight hair on top of it, just my opinion.

5 Likes

She is great ! I agree with removing the little hair on the side and maybe add another layer of sponge hair. No need to root, she is cute like this !

3 Likes

The skin tone looks good to me!

1 Like

I also agree with removing the squiggly hairs. I personally wouldn’t root over this hair. No reason to sell her too cheap. I think she looks great.

3 Likes

I have very curly dark hair that I was going to use. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I removed the sqiggle hairs and added another layer of hair. I just finished varnishing her :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Pics please!

3 Likes

With that extra layer of sponge hair painting and removal of the sqigglies and straight side hairs, I think she will be fine. And I’ll bet she turns out cuter than you think.

2 Likes

Please let us see the new and improved baby. I think she is cute now

2 Likes

It’s been a longgggg day. lol The eyebrows look fine to me.

2 Likes

The eyebrows are set so that shipped sailed if they are wrong lol. That’s how I do all the babies as that is how my eyebrows grow :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will try and post updated pics as soon as I can. Working on 3 month Joseph and busy on top of that.

20180707_103942 I think they are fine. :blush: :heart: Eyebrows are HARD!

1 Like

What kind of sponge do you use for this hair?

Hey Carla I think I used a mottling sponge.

I just experimented…I used a sea sponge

1 Like

How did you like it?