Bigger sleeping babies?

Can anybody share some bigger asleep baby kits? I have Easton. Most bigger babies are awake for some reason. Any suggestions? :heartpulse::heartpulse:

2 Likes

3 month Joseph asleep is pretty big, people have said. I haven’t personally done him but I saw someone say he fits in like 9 month size clothes

1 Like

He’s gigantic. Have you ever done a Cozy or Sweet Pea?

1 Like

I haven’t. But I’ve done Corbin who shares limbs with Cozy. That boy had a gigantic head on him lol He really needs bigger limbs. I don’t know if Cozy is the same.

1 Like

I’m thinking of making one of them for me. Maybe I’ll switch limbs. Who knows. :slight_smile:

Hailey is a sleeping 18 month size. I ordered her as a kit match to my daughter back in May, but I took one look at the size of her head and got cold feet. One day…

1 Like

I’ve made her before. She’s gigantic too! Lol

4 Likes

Did you use heat set or air dry? If you used heat set, HOW did you fit her in the oven? I have a nuwave with extender ring, but I’m so scared of melting her.

1 Like

I’m also hoping to get different limbs for her, as most clothes don’t want to fit her arms and legs very well. Lol

1 Like

Just BB? Because Arianna asleep by Reba Schick is also a big one.

1 Like

Tegan by LLE is a pretty good size baby…23". MacPherson is sold out now. But they had her at $50ish for a really long time. Someone on here might have an extra one they bought cheap. Irresistibles still has her. But she’s $140 there. Kit pricing is weird among all those sites. :thinking:

3 Likes

I did a Cozy for my daughter a while back. I ended up liking the kit way more than I thought I would. I liked the limbs too. I couldn’t find a picture that showed the limbs well but this might help

2 Likes

Sweet pea asleep, I’m working on one right now…

2 Likes

Arianna (Reva Schick) limbs are perfect for her and they’re full limbs.

3 Likes

Sweet Pea is a cute sleeper I thought he was a nice size. This is my guy finished.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for the info.
Looks like I need to try and get my hands on some then. The Hailey head is perfect, but her limbs are SO much bigger than my daughter was.

4 Likes

@jeanhai suggested already

3 Likes

Cozy isn’t big but she has an older face. It’s a great doll to reborn. I don’t like her fingers but I like the baby.

I just finished Landon and that is a sweet chub, easy to paint, 21 inches and he fits in 0-3 mo.

2 Likes

Thanks so much! No any kits. Not just B.B. I actually really like the LLE Stefan! :heartpulse::heartpulse: I want like a big one but not a chunkasaurus Rex. @TrinityCrystal yep I used my NuWave for Hailey. You can’t do her all at one time. Just make sure stuff isn’t touching the sides. Worked great! :slight_smile:

Your Sweet Pea is cuter than the pictures on their site. He’s gorgeous!

1 Like