Bigger challenge

To me, Tanner is a MUCH bigger challenge than little Irelyn. What do you think?

2 Likes

I think Tanner is adorable.

1 Like

I think, for me, now that I’ve conquered Irelyn, it’s probably Rina. I don’t think I could even take a challenge on her. Some people have made cute ones, but I don’t think I could. Tanner is not a fave of mine and I wouldn’t reborn him, but I know some people like him and do very well with that kit. I think it’s the vision you have of the kit. Rina looks like someone I knew long ago and didn’t like very well so I am prejudiced against her I think.

2 Likes

I’ve done Rina as a boy and he certainly was a challenge! All things considered, I thought he came out okay but when I took him to a doll show people loved him.

Yup. Them too, Sony72!

Do you have a picture of your Rina as a boy? I’d love to see him.

I do but my camera’s out of commission and I haven’t figured out how to load pictures on here. I’m doing the Irelyn challenge so I have to get it together soon. I’ll post my Rina then. I’d love to see what you think.

My biggest challenge ever is still waiting for me. It’s Daisy awake by Amy Ferreira. I’ve been looking at it for literally years trying to envision it completed. I’m finally seeing it after doing some adjustments on the mouth with 3D thick.

1 Like

Do that. That would be great. By the way, you don’t post your Irelyn pictures. Just send them in an email to
debra_lynn@gmail.com

You probably already knew that…but, better safe than sorry. Debra will post them all at once.

I know but thanks.

1 Like

I don’t know for sure. Some other people have expressed interest. We’ll have to see.

2 Likes

I’ve reborned Tanner a couple of times and he came out really cute, very newborn-ish. Juliet was more of a challenge for me because I don’t care for her arms AND I think she has such big eyes that she can almost take on a cartoon-like look unless she’s done well.

I’m excited to see all the Irelyn’s!

1 Like

I think cooper might make a great challenge too

4 Likes

I agree on Cooper!

3 Likes

Lolol, adh! My little Irelyn feels the same way. She thinks that “different” and “interesting” are nice adjectives.

6 Likes

My Irelyn has good self esteem and thinks he’s adorable.

4 Likes

I vote for cooper!!! I just love him! But I think he would take forever to root!

1 Like

Exactly what I did with my kaylee head. :smiley:

I would not mind trying again on Cooper. He is the only kit I threw away because I never could get anything right.

1 Like

Here’s my Rina. I dremeled off some of the lumpiness of his outer eyes. I think he turned out kind of cute, all things considered.

1 Like